Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Smackdown coming to Pikeville
Smackdown Live will be comming to Pikeville June 25th.
Im not much into this wrestling scene, but that's neat. I'd imagine it'll draw a nice crowd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It should draw a big crowd, I will be going.
I might go
Thats going to look kind of wierd on TV because the seats don't go all the way around. But it will still be cool.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
they will have the seating fixed just for that or they willl have the entrance from that area or something like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
My hubby will be first in line to get tickets!
How big is Pikeville?
Are you all sure it's going to be on tv? I thought it was just going to be a house-show?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The place will be packed I'd say
Tickets on sale May 20
WWE presents SmackDown Live!

Date: June 25, 2006
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Venue: Eastern Kentucky Expo Center
City/State: Pikeville, KY

On-Sale Date: May 20, 2006 at 10:00 a.m.

Ticket Information: Tickets available at the box office, TicketMaster.com, or charge by phone: 606-433-1793

Don’t miss WWE when we come to Pikeville, KY for the first time!

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat Steel Cage Match
Rey Mysterio vs. JBL vs. Kurt Angle

Submission Match
Chris Benoit vs. Mark Henry

Tatanka vs. Finlay

Lashley vs. Booker T (w/Sharmell)

Tag Team Championship
MNM vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Matt Hardy vs. The Great Khali (w/Daivari)

Miss SmackDown Best Body Contest
Melina vs. Kristal vs. Jillian Hall

Cruiserweight Championship Match
Kid Kash vs. Gregory Helms

Also featuring Simon Dean plus more!
good post
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
How much will the tickets be?
Omg !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
June 25th is a Sunday night, so it most likely won't be on TV. They usually do the Friday Night Smackdown tapings on Tuesday. Ironically that is also the day that Raw has the Vengeance PPV, which is rumored to be the return of D-X.
ahh.. that'd be neat if it was on tv. but i don't think the expo center is big enough for soemthing like that.. but i don't like wrestling anyway.. but it's still pretty neat
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Looks like some big matches!
Whats the ticket price?
shew i want to see stacy keibler
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
It's a house show with the Smackdown Brand wrestlers. Usually they play house shows in smaller arenas. Anything televised will be in much bigger places that holds 25,000+ people such as Raw & Smackdown.

Yeah, Smackdown is a taped event usually on Tuesdays in the same city as they do Raw live and is broadcast on Friday nights. Monday Night Raw is the signature brand for WWE.

That's a great show that is planned for the Expo center. I would love to be there as my favorite wrestler The Undertaker is on the Smackdown roster.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's alot of title matches NOT to be on television but Pikeville IS a smaller arena sooo who knows?

BelfryPride Wrote:It's a house show with the Smackdown Brand wrestlers. Usually they play house shows in smaller arenas. Anything televised will be in much bigger places that holds 25,000+ people such as Raw & Smackdown.

Yeah, Smackdown is a taped event usually on Tuesdays in the same city as they do Raw live and is broadcast on Friday nights. Monday Night Raw is the signature brand for WWE.

That's a great show that is planned for the Expo center. I would love to be there as my favorite wrestler The Undertaker is on the Smackdown roster.

Actually that is not true. Usually when the do the Smackdown tapings they do in another big city that is close to the one they did Raw the night before. Last week Raw was in Columbus Ohio, and Smackdown in Cincinnati. When they do both shows in the same city they usually do it the same day, in what they call a Supershow. They usually have a Supershow when they are about to travel oversees. The day Eddie Guerrero died they had a Supershow, because they were heading to Europe.
Sounds cool i will probably try to get some tickets
LC99 Wrote:Actually that is not true. Usually when the do the Smackdown tapings they do in another big city that is close to the one they did Raw the night before. Last week Raw was in Columbus Ohio, and Smackdown in Cincinnati. When they do both shows in the same city they usually do it the same day, in what they call a Supershow. They usually have a Supershow when they are about to travel oversees. The day Eddie Guerrero died they had a Supershow, because they were heading to Europe.

I know that have done both Raw and Smackdown in the same city before....not always but sometimes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
98NCCalum Wrote:How big is Pikeville?

Pikeville has about 7,000 people and the Big Sandy Area has 161,522 people !
Sounds pretty cool, but I grew out of wrestling a long time ago! Hope everyone else enjoys it though!:thumpsup:
I use to love wrestling but I to grew out of it but my dad and brothers still love it
Im going no matter what
98NCCalum Wrote:How big is Pikeville?

I say about 6500-7500 live within the city limits but I say close to 100,000+ use Pikeville as a hometown as far as entertainment, shopping, resturants, health care, etc...