Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bellevue @ Frankfort 11/9
HAHAH, all in good fun gentleman all in good fun!!! :biglmao:
Heck with Frankfort!

Go Cards!!!
Please rest assured that the purported Frankfort High School "fans" commenting on this site are not indicative of the team or the vast majority of fans in Frankfort. We have a healthy respect for our opponents. We know that we play one team per week. Next week, Lord willing, we will play another opponent. I think all teams have "fans", maybe young, maybe not, who are a little exuberant in their "support" of their teams. We WILL play with heart and to the best of our abilities each week. If we are able to defeat Bellevue tomorrow night, we will move to the next opponent...
Frankfort by 35+
21, Thank you for the response. I dont really know exactly what has happened in here. I may have touched a nerve with some by stating that I think Bwood will exploit something. I was just stating my opinion. Everyone has one, some don't smell that good of course. I just would like for people to be able to state their opinions without getting on the defensive or offensive. You guys may very well run the table, but make no mistake, you will have to play flawless to do so. I have seen stranger things happen.
Sdungancent21

Great post! that whitepanther is really diehard
Frankfort 35

Bellevue 20
FCSPY Wrote:Man I always thought of Mayfeild as a classy group, until this board, bunch of TOOLBAGS!!!!!!! I Hope Mayfeild loses every game I hope your alls kids are not as silly and ignorant!!! Just like to start crap!:Thumbs::flush::lame:

Too bad you all do not play, I would put my helmet through your numbers!!!!!:moon:

Quit Hijacking threads and move along, You guys wont be on top every year medicine is coming!:flame:

As a member of the "toolbag" I refuse to hammer you or wrench up and torque the tone of your post. Maybe you should get some vodka and orange juice and have a screwdriver! Confusednicker:
Smashmouth, I think he has already had the vodka. He can't even spell his name right. What kinda name is FCSPY. Either that or it is 64 using another name, because we know he can't spell anything in the English language. It will be okay ABCD, just don't drive. Hey, LMNOP don't worry theyre really aren't pink elephants.
Confusedhh: I can spell FRANKFORT over may i field go frankfort when the time comes Confusednicker:Confusednicker::thatsfunn
64, I'm proud of you, that Evelyn Wood class is paying off.Confusednicker:
Frankfort 64
Ludlow 29