Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing election night???
I am going to sit down with some cold beer and popcorn and enjoy. I love to watch the election. This is about the only time that politics don't bore me to sleep.Confusednicker:
Sleep
I will be sitting in front of my second monitor with my wireless keyboard and mouse, which are located in front of a TV which will be switching between Fox News Channel and CNN. I will also probably have Mark Levin playing in the background. I will probably flip over to MSNBC periodically to watch Chris Matthews and the rest of the misfits there whine about the voting results.

I switched over to MSNBC tonight and I cannot believe how far left the network has moved. It might as well rename itself Obama TV. Their slogan, which is alternately displayed in place of its MSNBC logo is "Lean Forward." NBC has apparently just given up promoting the network as a legitimate cable news network.
Watching it with some friends, probably going to have dinner prior to it.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I will be sitting in front of my second monitor with my wireless keyboard and mouse, which are located in front of a TV which will be switching between Fox News Channel and CNN. I will also probably have Mark Levin playing in the background. I will probably flip over to MSNBC periodically to watch Chris Matthews and the rest of the misfits there whine about the voting results.

I switched over to MSNBC tonight and I cannot believe how far left the network has moved. It might as well rename itself Obama TV. Their slogan, which is alternately displayed in place of its MSNBC logo is "Lean Forward." NBC has apparently just given up promoting the network as a legitimate cable news network.

Yeah, sadly even the Communist News Network doesn't hold a candle to MSNBC now. They have gone far, far to the left.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I will be sitting in front of my second monitor with my wireless keyboard and mouse, which are located in front of a TV which will be switching between Fox News Channel and CNN. I will also probably have Mark Levin playing in the background. I will probably flip over to MSNBC periodically to watch Chris Matthews and the rest of the misfits there whine about the voting results.

They've become a one note cantata. One would think that at some point soon they'd have touble getting advertisers to do busisness.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Even though i identify myself as a conservative thats more right than moderate, i find the MSNBC shows to be the most disgusting, far fetched things i have ever seen.
Aside from Odonnell, Reed, and Maddow, its literally 100% left wing NUTS. It doesnt even try to come close to showing a non partisan anchor man/woman on there network.
I think that says a lot about how there sweating this election. Stopping at no cost to get there agenda across.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Even though i identify myself as a conservative thats more right than moderate, i find the MSNBC shows to be the most disgusting, far fetched things i have ever seen.
Aside from Odonnell, Reed, and Maddow, its literally 100% left wing NUTS. It doesnt even try to come close to showing a non partisan anchor man/woman on there network.
I think that says a lot about how there sweating this election. Stopping at no cost to get there agenda across.

You bring up a good point RIUTG. It shows how much they're struggling. As frustrating as it is to see places like MSNBC and Yahoo putting together these liberal pieces of work they consider credible, in a way it's a good sign lol.
TheRealThing Wrote:They've become a one note cantata. One would think that at some point soon they'd have touble getting advertisers to do busisness.
I already knew that they are a de facto wing of the DNC, but even I was surprised to see their frequent display of the "Lean Forward" slogan. Anybody who watches MSNBC and thinks that they are watching news is an idiot. I only watch it for entertainment and only when there is a chance that one of their "anchors" is going to embarrass himself or herself by crying or getting a tingle up or down their legs. Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Even though i identify myself as a conservative thats more right than moderate, i find the MSNBC shows to be the most disgusting, far fetched things i have ever seen.
I agree. The only person that I can think of who seems to make an attempt at being a real reporter is Chuck Todd. I would probably trade Shepard Smith for Todd.
It cracks me up how you can post a thread about something in here and by about the 3rd or 4th post it turns into a red-v-blue thing "LOL":biglmao: I love this stuff!!!
Do-double-gg Wrote:It cracks me up how you can post a thread about something in here and by about the 3rd or 4th post it turns into a red-v-blue thing "LOL":biglmao: I love this stuff!!!
What channel will you be watching the as the votes are counted? Elections are a red v. blue thing and watching the news on MSNBC is a much different experience than watching it on CNN or Fox.
Watching the news and waiting to see if they say my name, after I write myself in for Prez!!!!!! LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What channel will you be watching the as the votes are counted? Elections are a red v. blue thing and watching the news on MSNBC is a much different experience than watching it on CNN or Fox.
I will probably click back and forth on em all but last time I was on PBS-KET for the most of it.
OffTheHook Wrote:Watching the news and waiting to see if they say my name, after I write myself in for Prez!!!!!! LOL

Confusednicker:
I thought about using the right in for that once while doing a local election.
In the presedential race, i would find it ever so funny if the counts were: Romney 48 million, Obama 46 million, Hoot Gibson 1, TheRealVille 1
What about OTH's vote??
Wink

I've already voted because I will be out of town. By election night, I hope to be watching with the grandchildren while eating whatever they've requested me to cook!! (love it)
I'm also going to be using this time as a teaching opportunity. My grand daughter believes way too much crap just because "it's was on tv". She's even on edge because of 12/21. This sort of surprised me, because she's not the sort that I would think to be so gullible. This is the first year she's eligible to vote, and she's really excited. Tell you something else that has surprised me too.....most of her professors are really pushing to vote Obama. She's hasn't said much to them about it; I believe she may be a little intimidated to debate the issue. Soooo, mamaw needs to change that!
Wink
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusednicker:
I thought about using the right in for that once while doing a local election.
In the presedential race, i would find it ever so funny if the counts were: Romney 48 million, Obama 46 million, Hoot Gibson 1, TheRealVille 1
You won't see a TRV vote by me. Wink
Has anyone ever done a write in vote?? It's a waste of voting, of course, but I have done it twice for local elections....
I will be watching the local election results at my friends house, that is running for local office, then going home to watch the big results with my wife.
Drinking beer thinking about how screwed we are no matter who wins.
The Pikeville Republican Election Party will be in my living room. Of course the name is better than the party lol. It will just be me, my brother, and a couple of friends. lol But FOOD! And PRAYER, LOTS AND LOTS OF PRAYER!
get on here too see what whining and bitching you guys are doing when ya boy billionaire mitt goes down in defeat. HA
I'll be staying up watching with my girl and some beer and steak, with a pint of Maker's on hand...I'll either be partying to celebrate or drowning my sorrow, lol.
Panther Thunder Wrote:The Pikeville Republican Election Party will be in my living room. Of course the name is better than the party lol. It will just be me, my brother, and a couple of friends. lol But FOOD! And PRAYER, LOTS AND LOTS OF PRAYER!

Confusedinglepar

Cracked me up.
Celebrating a new president!
MVP2 Wrote:Celebrating a new president!

Sure hope so...
vundy33 Wrote:I'll be staying up watching with my girl and some beer and steak, with a pint of Maker's on hand...I'll either be partying to celebrate or drowning my sorrow, lol.
This is why I'll be drinking beer. I'm going with a full case so if Romney wins I can stop at about 6 or 7 but if Obama wins I can just keep on going and hopefully wont care until the next day. "LOL"
Ill be working, while i still can.

If Obama wins again, i wont have a job in January.