Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Concession stand soda pop?
Best thread I've read yet
MustangSally Wrote:This dog and pony show is getting old
:rockon::Thumbs:

Please somebody put an end to it. I don't mind it in a thread all by itself, like this one, but when it infiltrates other threads you are trying to read it is a real pain.

whackem'n'stackem Wrote:This thread gives BGR a bad name.

Crap like this certainly does nothing to improve the BGR brand.
Buc-a-roo Wrote::rockon::Thumbs:

Please somebody put an end to it. I don't mind it in a thread all by itself, like this one, but when it infiltrates other threads you are trying to read it is a real pain.

Crap like this certainly does nothing to improve the BGR brand.

OH NOOOOOOOOO! BUC-A-ROO DON'T LIKE ZACH MORRIS!
I AM CRYING!!!! LITERALLY!!! TEARS!!! OF MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!

If you don't like it
Dont read it
or do something special like Michael Jackson
and just BEAT IT!
This is absurd, not just this thread but the shenanigans is poor. No way does these type of antics lend to making this site being taken seriously. Sophomoric at best, jumping the shark for the site at worst
nky Wrote:This is absurd, not just this thread but the shenanigans is poor. No way does these type of antics lend to making this site being taken seriously. Sophomoric at best, jumping the shark for the site at worst

Your opinion is so valued NKY! Creative username too pal!
nky Wrote:This is absurd, not just this thread but the shenanigans is poor. No way does these type of antics lend to making this site being taken seriously. Sophomoric at best, jumping the shark for the site at worst

Sophomoric? I will take that.. Puts me in season 2! Thanks NKY!
Zach Morris is God Wrote:Your opinion is so valued NKY! Creative username too pal!
never mind I'll just put you on ignor and .............................
nky Wrote:never mind I'll just put you on ignor and .............................

Just graduated up to Junior year!