Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 6th grade middle school team.
Who is the best 6th grade team have you seen this year?
I've only seen NKY teams but Walton-Verona, Holmes, Gray, St. Joes and Twenhofel appear to be the best in this area. Probably in that order.
Gunner Combs is the best basketball player in Kelly Fork Prep
Dorton has a great group of 6th graders
I don't know how good the team is but West Jessamine Middle School has the best 5th grader that play on there 6th grade team!
RA Jones middle in Florence should make some noise this season in 6th grade NKY new coach and a very big squad for 6th grade boys
There will be quite a few good 6th grade boys teams for 2013-14. North and South Laurel, Corbin, Rockcastle, and Clark Moores (Richmond) to name a few.
I have been asking for the best 6th grade players...do these teams have any stud players you can submit?
If you have a contact. Or are a parent of a student please submit them (preferably video) on this form.

http://www.formstack.com/forms/KYMSFA-ke...tion__2013
Jacob Johnson from Chavies is real good. 5'9-190.
Alexander kid from RW Combs - 6'1-205. Moves real well to be so big.

This is Perry County kids. They only play in our county league here.
Just realized this is the basketball forum but still if these kids are true ball players they should play football...sorry for mistake
I was talking about Football Coach Lockwood. My mistake.
northern pulaski will be pretty good also. south laurel will also be pretty solid just small but will be well coached this year. rockcastle should be good. corbin will be good, knox and clay would be if they had a 6th grade team
Corbin will have a strong 6th grade team with several boys playing that
have played AAU together for a few years...Matthew Taylor, Alex Briley, and Cade Cooney will make huge contributions.
Nobody around here could hold a light to Pulaski Southwestern's 6th grade team. They are very talented and will be state contenders when they are in high school.
oh...you're talkin bout boys, SW's girls could probly beat several of our 6th grade boys teams too
Ashland Wildcards
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashland-W...53?fref=ts
Boys or girls?
Looking to schedule some 6th grade basketball games...

Ashland Wildcards 6th grade
South Laurel and Northern Pulaski are the best I seen or heard about. The Cromer kid is probably one the 2 best 6th graders in the state. I watched him play alot of AAU w/the Ky Playmakers he scores as good as anybody you will find. They also had another guard that could flat out play. Guys at KBA said both were best in the state in their age division.
Belfry hasn't had a game all year so far. Average margin of victory 33 points. They beat dorton last night by 50.
South laurel 6th grade played belfry at knott co early in the season but I think belfry was a mix of 6th and 7th grade. South won by about 30. The coaches for belfry was not to happy that game.
Rock is good