Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mullins 49 Dorton 45: Pike County Quarterfinals
Final from East Ridge.

Congrats to Coach Bartley, Coach May and their team. Good luck the rest of the way. I'll post some stats when I get home.

I'd like to say how proud I am of what my team has accomplished this season and I am especially proud of their Christian values. We are losing a special group of kids.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Final from East Ridge.

Congrats to Coach Bartley, Coach May and their team. Good luck the rest of the way. I'll post some stats when I get home.

I'd like to say how proud I am of what my team has accomplished this season and I am especially proud of their Christian values. We are losing a special group of kids.

For Mullins:

Trenedy May 16 pts
Blake Wallace 12 pts
Ryan Eads 12 pts
Chris Gunter 9 pts

For Dorton:

Lamont Wright 16 pts
Jacob Beverly 14 pts
Kobe Brown 8 pts
Michael Stalker 5 pts
Tanner Bentley 2 pts
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Final from East Ridge.

I didn't get to watch these guys play much but I was impressed everytime I did. SV is gaining an outstanding group of young men.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:For Mullins:

Trenedy May 16 pts
Blake Wallace 12 pts
Ryan Eads 12 pts
Chris Gunter 9 pts

For Dorton:

Lamont Wright 16 pts
Jacob Beverly 14 pts
Kobe Brown 8 pts
Michael Stalker 5 pts
Tanner Bentley 2 pts

Coach you have some good talent coming up , these kids will keep on getting better
Congrats to both teams!