Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sac Kings will soon be....
The Seattle Supersonics!!!!

I am old enough to remember when they were the Cincy Royals with Oscar Robertson....

Then they moved to Kansas City....

Then they were the Kansas City/Omaha Kings....

Then they moved to Sacramento.

Other NBA franchises that have relocated...

Minnesota Lakers - LA Lakers
St. Louis Hawks - Atlanta Hawks
Baltimore Bullets - Washington Wizzards
Buffalo Braves - San Diego Clippers - LA Clippers
New Orleans Jazz - Utah Jazz
Vancouver Grizz - Memphis Grizz
Charlotte Hornets - New Orleans Pelicans
Philadelphia Warriors - Golden State Warriors
New York Nets - New Jersey Nets - Brooklyn Nets
Seattle Supersonics - Oklahoma City Thunder
Umm, glad you figured this out Neery, we've only been saying this for 6 months.....
Lakers=complete fail on keeping the term Lakers while moving from minnesota to LA.
Complete fail is this thread..
We've known this for a minute.
Hopefully theyll still have those badass uniforms they used to have in the 80s, and not the same Timberwolves or Bobcats-type garbage we see everyday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It ain't over, till it's over.

Board of Governors have to approve the sale AND the move. David Stern doesn't want to retire this year with another scandal on his hands. I say he keeps the Kings in Sacramento and promises an expansion team to Seattle.

If you look at Seattle's attendance figures while they were active compared to Sacramento's attendance figures, Sac-Town wins, hands down:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a1UUTlcCisU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Who cares there going to sleepless in Seattle!!!
I thought this was mentioned last month???
LWC Wrote:It ain't over, till it's over.

Board of Governors have to approve the sale AND the move. David Stern doesn't want to retire this year with another scandal on his hands. I say he keeps the Kings in Sacramento and promises an expansion team to Seattle.

If you look at Seattle's attendance figures while they were active compared to Sacramento's attendance figures, Sac-Town wins, hands down:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a1UUTlcCisU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Keep dreamin.
....... Staying in sacramento!
I laugh in the face of all who doubted Big Grin
I continue to laugh at all the doubters Smile