Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 38 - Mullins 37: Pike Co. Consolation Game
Final from East Ridge.
Good game
Questionable call at the end.
Let it go to ot
Congratulations to both teams! That was a hard fought game that was fun to watch.

The call at the end of the game was wrong. I had a perfect, unobstructed view of the play. I respect that Carol is willing to make a call at the end of the game with the game on the line, when most officials swallow their whistles. However, she missed that one.
the only ref on the court that i have seen to have enough balls about them to make that call. A foul is a foul no matter when it happens. You dont swallow a whistle at the end. Great call. From where i was sitting it was without a doubt a foul on the elbow. Great call Carol. Way to show why you get to call the state tournament and the other two should stick to midget league.
your wrong that was the wrong call i had a good look from where i was at there was no foul and it should have went into ot
I know it was a sad way to end an exciting game but the official had her pick of 3 different Mullins players who made contact with the Pikeville as he went up for his shot, because of the time and situation it was a bad call but it was a call that had to be made.....