Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Draw
Anybody that thinks the draw is rigged is a certified dumb***
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Anybody that thinks the draw is rigged is a certified dumb***

I'd say we got some certified posters...
If the rumors are true about KCC students and faculty acting like members of the KKK i.e sending racial picts and videos (nooses and burning flags) I'm for anybody winning the 14th other than them. Guess Hindman is not aware of the hate crime laws...how can basketball turn into this?
I'm going to say my peace and then let it be. Until the region is over this will be my last post. Users on this site, Facebook, Twitter and so on are making this Knott/Cordia thing to be more than what it really is. Both sides are stirring up animosity and then both try and play innocent. It's NOT ok for one side to insinuate racial comments while not calling anyone anything directly or indirectly, but calling the other side redneck is supposed to be ok? I'm sorry, I can't stand to read into any of this anymore it's ridiculous. Especially when the coaches are reporting kids Twitter on Facebook and calling them out. Good luck to all involved in the 14th this year and I'm not a racist, redneck, hillbilly or anything because I'm from Knott Central and I'm proud to be.

People's just looking for enemies, and haters are gonna hate.

PatNation! Go Pats!

Sorry if this bothers anyone, but with the same freedom of speech Rhodes has to repost kids from KCC's Twitter and our pep section to chant USA, the country we live in, during a game, I post this reply.
Freedom of speech...? WOW

Knott County never disappoints.
Are the first 3 days split sessions where you have to buy a ticket for each game and clear gym between games?
The only split session will be Friday's semi final session. All others are single session $5. You may buy a $10 ticket for Friday, whereby you will leave the gym circle back through the lobby and reenter upon teams beginning to warm up.
That's why the region should always be at perry or knott because the gyms are bigger and they have more parking and the best reason is there is no double sessions
Thanks UKisN1
bmf Wrote:If the rumors are true about KCC students and faculty acting like members of the KKK i.e sending racial picts and videos (nooses and burning flags) I'm for anybody winning the 14th other than them. Guess Hindman is not aware of the hate crime laws...how can basketball turn into this?
Pictures are on Coach Rhodes facebook page, You can be the JUDGE!!!!!!!
How the world has changed, cordia accusing knott co of being racist
Knott got a perfect draw.

Perry Central over Powell Co

Breathitt over Cordia

Wolfe co over Estill Co

Knott over Lesile Co

PCC over Breathitt

KCC over Wolfe Co

PCC over Knott
I want to see the Perry central Cordia rematch!
Knott central Estill Co. matchup will be a good.game too!!
Let's get this tournament started can't wait!!!
commodorecreeker Wrote:Pictures are on Coach Rhodes facebook page, You can be the JUDGE!!!!!!!

No one even knows who sent those pictures. They were made up Twitter accounts. These are children and their social media should be monitored, but it is embarrasing and shameful that an adult (head coach at Cordia) would repost these to his personal Facebook. I personally believe he or someone from Lotts Creek posted these in order to fire up their team (which is awful and disgraceful, but I was told this) and it has exploded.
Do schools in this region realize that Knott has more diversity than most? This is way out of hand. It is imperative that administrators, coaches, and adults in general should model appropriate use of social media rather than use it as an outlet for negativity.
I firmly believe that our athletes are gentleman scholars who would not involve themselves in something of this nature.
I don't cordia for being mad. Cordia has always been the poster child for accepting diverse cultures. They have always accepted African Americans with open arms. The nerve of people to differently. HAHAHA.... As long as I can remember African Americans would drive 100 miles out of the way just not to drive through lotts creek. If they weren't good basketball players and were normal students, it would be a different story. Probably wouldn't even of let then enroll in the school. People are funny.
HeGotGame Wrote:No one even knows who sent those pictures. They were made up Twitter accounts. These are children and their social media should be monitored, but it is embarrasing and shameful that an adult (head coach at Cordia) would repost these to his personal Facebook. I personally believe he or someone from Lotts Creek posted these in order to fire up their team (which is awful and disgraceful, but I was told this) and it has exploded.
Do schools in this region realize that Knott has more diversity than most? This is way out of hand. It is imperative that administrators, coaches, and adults in general should model appropriate use of social media rather than use it as an outlet for negativity.
I firmly believe that our athletes are gentleman scholars who would not involve themselves in something of this nature.

Lol say what you want. It was posted by kcc student Taylor Thornsberry. Twitter account @ tberry96. Try to defend all you want both schools have already been in contact with each other, and its no where close to being over with. It was no athlete but kcc students. If your not ashamed you and god should have a talk.
Names of underage students should not be posted on here.
Social media is just that "social" meant for the masses to see. I'm sure Rhodes was shocked to see what "some"people at KCC where up to. I don't see how anybody could condone or defend anything like this. Even if it is "kids"!!! Kids just do what they are taught from adults. Kids and adults alike need to learn they are accountable for there actions. I'm still in shock how some people can defend this??? Over a basketball game in which KCC has beaten CHS 4 times this year and they act like this. As Katt Williams says let haters hate...figure out how to get more haters. I'm sure CHS will have more haters next yr with Canadian 6'9" swing man...lol

Say what you want about the discrimination but if these were unatheletic white boys...this thread would have stopped after 4 post.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Lol say what you want. It was posted by kcc student Taylor Thornsberry. Twitter account @ tberry96. Try to defend all you want both schools have already been in contact with each other, and its no where close to being over with. It was no athlete but kcc students. If your not ashamed you and god should have a talk.

I am aware of everything. Believe me. After Friday I wished I was a little less involved. Like the poster above me said a child's name or twitter account should not be posted on a public forum. Especially since its not clear if he posted or if its a real account.
Please calm down, we should as adults, be trying to defuse the situation not escalate it. You can't get on fb or twitter without seeing posts from those from Lotts Creek..enough is enough.
bmf Wrote:Social media is just that "social" meant for the masses to see. I'm sure Rhodes was shocked to see what "some"people at KCC where up to. I don't see how anybody could condone or defend anything like this. Even if it is "kids"!!! Kids just do what they are taught from adults. Kids and adults alike need to learn they are accountable for there actions. I'm still in shock how some people can defend this??? Over a basketball game in which KCC has beaten CHS 4 times this year and they act like this. As Katt Williams says let haters hate...figure out how to get more haters. I'm sure CHS will have more haters next yr with Canadian 6'9" swing man...lol

Say what you want about the discrimination but if these were unatheletic white boys...this thread would have stopped after 4 post.

If they were un-athletic no one in Lotts creek would care about them...
If they were un-athletic no one in Lotts creek would care about them...

Really??? CHS has always just catered to atheletes uh...lmao. Cant cure stupidity so I wont go any further. If I was KCC I would hate on PCC a lil more since they have yet to play them close.
Lets keep names of under age atudents off of the forum. We all know that fake accounts can be set up on twitter and facebook. Also, understand individual account can be hack by somebody else to make it look like he sent the message.
bmf Wrote:If they were un-athletic no one in Lotts creek would care about them...

Really??? CHS has always just catered to atheletes uh...lmao. Cant cure stupidity so I wont go any further. If I was KCC I would hate on PCC a lil more since they have yet to play them close.

They've never had any before now.
Why would "ignorant" Lotts Creekers hack someone’s account and post hate...how would this benefit CHS. That’s the defense?
Beware "He Got Game" the Creekers are hacking your Twitter and FB accounts right now...lol
I don't think the issue was being hacked, I believe it was how easy it can be to create a profile under someone's name..

I think this thread should be closed- it has nothing to do with the 14th region draw or basketball.
Agreed!
HeGotGame Wrote:I don't think the issue was being hacked, I believe it was how easy it can be to create a profile under someone's name..

I think this thread should be closed- it has nothing to do with the 14th region draw or basketball.

I agree this thread should be closed.
back to ball PCC wins the 14th... close er down
KHSAA12 Wrote:Lol say what you want. It was posted by kcc student Taylor Thornsberry. Twitter account @ tberry96. Try to defend all you want both schools have already been in contact with each other, and its no where close to being over with. It was no athlete but kcc students. If your not ashamed you and god should have a talk.

:rules: