Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undertaker Scheduled For Monday’s RAW, Superstars Talk About His Legacy
- The Undertaker is being advertised for Monday’s WWE RAW from the CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA.

- WWE.com has an article up looking at the Undertaker’s upcoming match against CM Punk at WrestleMania 29, including quotes from several of his most memorable opponents. Here are some highlights of what the following Superstars said:

Kane: “The unique thing about The Undertaker, and probably the thing that is most underrated, is that he has the ability to adapt that a lot of people don’t have. The fact that he can change is why he’s been so successful and has been able to endure so long.”

Big Show: “When you see your name on a card next to The Undertaker and know you’re competing against him, your stress level automatically rises. It pushes you to a level that you don’t push yourself to with other talent. I’ll say it on record, I don’t care what anyone says. I think he’s the best ever in the ring, period.”

Mick Foley: “Everyone seems to get it. It’s the perfect guy doing the perfect thing with the perfect music and he makes the situations he’s in perfect as well … The guy is timeless. He is The Undertaker.”

Ric Flair on Wrestling Taker At WM18: “It was awesome. I never saw that opportunity coming because I had just come back in 2001. I didn’t plan on wrestling ever again and then I find myself WrestleMania with The Undertaker. It was a phenomenal experience … I think The Streak is great. No one deserves that position more than him and just the fact that I was able to be there at that point in time was fabulous for me.

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-superstars-c...rs-legacy/