Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left Leading From the Front on Matters of Intolerance
nky Wrote:I guess the title of this thread is correct

^It just defies logic. Adopt a rationale, and doggedly stick to it in the face of all evidence to the contrary. Even to the point of going against one's own upbringing, in ignoring the advice and values of family.

I mean think of the millions, even billions spent to date since the 1950's, by liberal groups (American citizens with nothing better to do?) trying to unravel the fabric of traditional America. They couldn't manage to do something like that by manipulating public opinion, so they turned to the courts to force us stubborn conservatives to submit to the new laws they foist upon us. Part of the irony of which is that most of this national throat slashing emanating from within the US court system, is funded by tax dollars along with the oversight and management of our own government. Why would people spend their entire adult lives in an all out assault on the very bastions of safety in which this uniquely American notion of the pursuit of happiness occurs? To me there is no rational explanation apart from mindless hatred. The liberal mantra, "I hate therefore I am".

Of all the wonder, beauty and possibility of fulfillment this land has to offer and these kooks will never rest until they have wrested bondage from the jaws of freedom. I tell ya, I for one have had it up to my eyeballs. Anybody who has something to live for owes it to his nation to stand up in this hour and raise up his voice against the liberal tyranny that is about to swallow up the people of this land. Everything is NOT relative, there is such a thing as right and wrong, God is real, morals do matter, working to make one's own way is central to our way of life, we do need to maintain a strong defense, and America needs to stand up and reject gay marriage and the rest of the liberal assault on our freedoms.

What a dark day it was last November when the freeloaders of this land sent Barack Obama back to the White House. Here he is living much more like a monarch than an American president, by definition the embodiment of service and servitude to the people of America. Lavish affairs are routine at this white house again, on the taxpayer dollar, while school kids who he says he cares about are turned away from the door of the people's house. Grandstanding, in the most obvious and shameful manner by grounding the darn Blue Angels, :lame: but, the jet setting first family manages a world class vacation every month and 5 million dollar golf junkets courtesy again of his subjects which he feels he is owed as part of his imagined pay back for America's sins of the past, all while flying Air Force One around at 180 thousand dollars an hour. I mean, Hitler wrote a book that people ignored and he was almost the death of us all. Now, we got this guy in here who hails from Kenya or Indonesia or somewhere, who has written two books and whose political career was launched in Bill Ayers living room. Read the books!

I pray that voters will undo the error of last November come the mid-terms of 2014. Somebody has to put the brakes on the madness.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]