Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. Coach Cook going to Shelby Valley
Is Josh Cook is going to Shelby Valley????
He or Smith will one....LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Would be a HUGE pick up for Valley if this was true.
Heard the same thing.Cook would be a wonderful choice for Valley.He loves to run the basketball and thats the style Shelby Valley should be playing. That slow down old time religion ball that Valley has been playing for a couple of years now is outdated.The boys that Valley has got right now can run the ball, thats when their at their best.This will be a great fit for Valley,maybe now we can see this team play like their capable of playing instead of being held back by the coaching staff.
I can see the big kid runnin and gunnin. Lol. It sounds like cook and smith are going to be co-coaches. The roomer in Martin county is they are ready to hire Frankie smith as there next coach. It's a win win for valley. Smith would stay but we now have 3 idiots as board members in the county who want volunteer coaches.
So SC will hire volunteers if Smith gets job. What will LCHS do? Should be a good job? Right?
I'm hearing the same thing up this way.Cook & Smith are the two being talked about.Either one of the two would be great! Wonder who their assistants will be? It's going to be a whole new look on the sideline for Valley next season.These boys will be fine and do great for a new coach and new assistants.They want have to deal with all that drama they went through these pass couple seasons.When Valley finally hires a coach , the boys will be the first to know, not anybody on here guessing who it's going to be.Shelby Valley's ball team will be the first to know.
i think the board members are jokes frankie smith is the best thing that has ever happend to schs since the late russell williamson or dave butcher but this is martin co.. if this happens watch parsley and james go some where else i would..politics rule the county... this is why schs hasnt been to the sweet 16 in so many years... good luck to the volunteer coaches so there goes hager to i wouldnt coach for free i guess they dont want nothing for the future of our athletics... ill send my kids to central to play their athletics they at least pay their coaches to stay look at tommy mckenzie..
Cook pulled his name from the list of applicants.
I really hate to hear that.But hey,whoever they get will do fine with this group of boys.This team has the talent, they just need a coaching staff they can play for, and one that don't do alot of subbing, cause we had enough of that last season to do this season.But anyways,they need to hire one soon, so they can start their summer ball.
OldFan Wrote:I really hate to hear that.But hey,whoever they get will do fine with this group of boys.This team has the talent, they just need a coaching staff they can play for, and one that don't do alot of subbing, cause we had enough of that last season to do this season.But anyways,they need to hire one soon, so they can start their summer ball.

i heard DPM is a frontrunner LOL
I hope you are not talking about Denny Paul May from Pikeville
bballfan2 Wrote:I hope you are not talking about Denny Paul May from Pikeville

Why not ? Former SV Coach . lolConfusednicker:
What happened to Frankie Smith? I figured the powers to be had him already hired.:Clap:
I heard Clifton Tackett was throwing his name in the hat
[quote=Disco Stu]I heard Clifton Tackett was throwing his name in the hat[/QUOT

He might have , but there saying that Carl Johnson is leading now
Dylan James (Sheldon Clark) is going to LC
Who is Carl Johnson????
I heard Donovan Little is a candidate.
Cook doesn't want to leave Lawrence County, but the job will be Smith's if he wants it!
Disco Stu Wrote:Cook doesn't want to leave Lawrence County, but the job will be Smith's if he wants it!

If Parents don't quit running their mouth no coach will ever succeed @ Shelby Valley:Clap:
Is the Shelby Valley job actually open? If so, where is it posted?