9.Prestonsburg
10.Betsy Layne
11.Pike County Central
12.Allen Central
13.Sheldon Clark
14.South Floyd
15.Phelps
:redboxer::redboxer::redboxer::redboxer:
I agree with 1 and 2 but is East Ridge playing better?? Not sure on that one... Magoffin and paintsville shoud be 3-4.
East Ridge is playing better-beat Paintsville 8-0 last week. Magoffin beat Paintsville 6-4. Also, I would rank first 5 like this:

1. Johnson Central-Solid, have not been beaten in the Region
2. East Ridge Pitching, Defense
3. Lawrence Co.-Ranking 3rd because of loss to Lcc-ER won that game 10-5
4. Magoffin Co.-Beaten by Lawrence decisively
5. Pikeville-Getting better, beat Paintsville 4-1
6. Paintsville
Nah, we must agree to disagree:rockon: I think Lawrence and Central are the two best teams in the Region... But I will say this, you could put the other teams in a bag and pull out equally talented teams... At times.:Thumbs:
Only time will tell-ER is already in the Regional Tournament having won the District (season). Depending on the bracket, they will play one or maybe both the 57th teams, if they come out of their bracket. Just have to wait and see.
columbia_411 Wrote:East Ridge is playing better-beat Paintsville 8-0 last week. Magoffin beat Paintsville 6-4. Also, I would rank first 5 like this:

1. Johnson Central-Solid, have not been beaten in the Region
2. East Ridge Pitching, Defense
3. Lawrence Co.-Ranking 3rd because of loss to Lcc-ER won that game 10-5
4. Magoffin Co.-Beaten by Lawrence decisively
5. Pikeville-Getting better, beat Paintsville 4-1
6. Paintsville

True, BUT Paintsville also beat them TWO other times this season 8-3 and 6-2. So gotta give the Lady Tigers the nod for the #5 spot.:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
That's true-one at the beginning of the season and the other with 2 starters out-but basically they are even-gave Pikeville the edge because of their offensive core-big hitters in Aileah Bartley, Mollie Blackburn, and Amber Sexton. Maria Lemaster is the leveler-very good pitcher with great spin on the ball.
Sportsnutt Wrote:Nah, we must agree to disagree:rockon: I think Lawrence and Central are the two best teams in the Region... But I will say this, you could put the other teams in a bag and pull out equally talented teams... At times.:Thumbs:

How did Lawrence lose to Letcher Central?
This could be East Ridge's year.