Poll: Mustang vs Camaro?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mustang
0%
Camaro
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mustang vs camaro
Mustang

I've got a 93 Cobra for sale if anyone is interested!!
BurntTires Wrote:Im looking for a 90-91 AWD Tsi Eagle Talon if you know where one may be. running or not.

I think I know where a white one is at, but how much work you wanting to do?
venom93 Wrote:Mustang

I've got a 93 Cobra for sale if anyone is interested!!

AND YES I am interested, how many miles and what condition, it wouldn't be the one in Paintsville would it?
JD If U Please Wrote:AND YES I am interested, how many miles and what condition, it wouldn't be the one in Paintsville would it?

It is Vibrant Red with grey leather and factory sunroof. I haven't looked at the mileage in a while because it is rarely driven, but I want to say it has 90K. Car is in really good conditon and has been garage kept the 7 years I have owned it. The motor was taken down to the block and everything on the top end of the motor was replaced with new parts. Car has aluminum heads, cam...etc. I have receipts for over $5000 in parts and the car has been driven less than 1000 miles since the rebuild. The car is an attention getter. It is located in Lexington. PM me if you want and I can give you my number if you are seriously interested and want the full list of parts and details.
Just watch this video Mustang lovers !
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ltj5TAIiU7k&s...%20mustang
Let that GM product come get some of this Cobra
Mustangs are slow.

Get A GM...........
JD If U Please Wrote:Let that GM product come get some of this Cobra

And let that Cobra get some of this Trans Am......:devilflam

http://www.force-fed-fabrications.com/videos/JJVid.wmv
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:I wouldn't be so sure of that. They are a few Camaros and T/A's around here that are some of the fastest east of the Mississippi. I'm talking potential 9-second cars.....

Finally got the TransAm running. It sounds bad. Its open headers right now.I also have the Tranny in it already. just got to get the rearend in it and a driveshaft, a tune and I'll be set.:Thumbs:
Here is a website to find info out on 98+ f bodies ( camaro or trans am)

www.ls1tech.com

also the in 96 the mustangs came with a 4.6 not a 4.8. The 99+ mustangs are alot faster than the 96-98 due to having better heads and different cams anyways they arent even close to the 98+ f bodies. the 99+ mustangs are closer to the 93-97 lt1 cars. I have a 2002 z28 and as build quality you must have gotten a lemon. my ttops have never flown out and have never leaked and I have about 200 track passes on my car and 50K miles. Oh and it runs 10's I posted the vid on here a while back.

oh and bring the Talon and 93 cobra on anytime
heres the thread
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=10124

this was a full weight car, full interior, cam, headers,ud pullies, 12 bolt w/4.10, 100 shot. the only weight that was taken off was the stock wheels and tires and changed to slicks and skinnies.
here is a local website for car guys/gals
http://www.kyhorsepower.com

come on over and say hello
I gotta a Cobra you need to come see, its one of my buddies this guys

Its a full street car with AC stereo everything, and it will be the fastest stock block Cobra on the East Coast in about 2 more weeks.
JD If U Please Wrote:I gotta a Cobra you need to come see, its one of my buddies this guys

Its a full street car with AC stereo everything, and it will be the fastest stock block Cobra on the East Coast in about 2 more weeks.

I know Stephan Jessie. He is doing a turbo setup. I out ran his White 04 Cobra in Pikeville one night.:thumpsup: I was in a White Trans Am. Ask him about it. Thats when I had a stock motor with a cam and a little nitrous.

I was there at Clay City when they thought it made a 9 sec pass as well. But it did'nt get a 60 ft time or anything so it was a fluke. He didn't back it up. He then went St.Louis and was planning on going faster. But he didn't it only went 10.6x's even after he did the straight axle setup..

His car should be fast with the turbo's.....
You know Stephan JessieSmile so you also know he is kinda full of.....well.

J/K Stephan is a good buddy of mine, and we have probably met before and just didn't know it. We all used to go at it over here on the bridge in Williamson.

I'm looking for a car right now, but don't know if I'm going with 03'-04' CObra or something else
shew.. lord all this talk of these cars..i wish my fiancee would let me buy another one lol..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
JD If U Please Wrote:You know Stephan JessieSmile so you also know he is kinda full of.....well.

J/K Stephan is a good buddy of mine, and we have probably met before and just didn't know it. We all used to go at it over here on the bridge in Williamson.

I'm looking for a car right now, but don't know if I'm going with 03'-04' CObra or something else

Those Cobra's can be made bad. I am a Diehard GM person though.
TATE_64 Wrote:Finally got the TransAm running. It sounds bad. Its open headers right now.I also have the Tranny in it already. just got to get the rearend in it and a driveshaft, a tune and I'll be set.:Thumbs:

Bout time, son. I'm ready for that beast to run. Then we'll see what them stangs are made of. You gotta take me for a ride in it when you get it all ready to go. Kenne Bell, make way for the 'Dirty Bird'. :thumpsup:
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Bout time, son. I'm ready for that beast to run. Then we'll see what them stangs are made of. You gotta take me for a ride in it when you get it all ready to go. Kenne Bell, make way for the 'Dirty Bird'. :thumpsup:

Yeah, Im ready too. Hopefully I will have it on the road by Rod Run. Yeah, I most definitely am going to destroy Kenne Belle Boy.....:thumpsup:
I have had both during my life time, and to be honest My Mach 1 would have outran my Z28 in reverse, I am not a ford or chevy person but if i was forced to choose I would go with the stang just from my previous experiences.
Doc Holliday Wrote:I have had both during my life time, and to be honest My Mach 1 would have outran my Z28 in reverse, I am not a ford or chevy person but if i was forced to choose I would go with the stang just from my previous experiences.

what year was your z/28? if its a 98 + the mach and the z/28 are very close. if your z/28 was 93-97 then the mach wins.
z28 was a 79 and i had a 81 as well
My mach1 was a 73 R series
a little before my time, Thought we were talking about newer carsSmile
No i was talking about my experience with both cars
i personally like the torqque of the older cars

I have been blessed with having a few cars that ran very well
and some that didnt
If all chevys were like my 81 they would have went bellyup a long time ago

But then again you may be buying a Nissan with a bowtie on it before long
camaro ss with a LS1 6spd
ive had a 00 mustang and 2 camaros... the mustang paled in comparison to the camaros... i had a 96 SS and it was stock... but a powerful vehical. now im driving a 86 Iroc-z... its got about 450 horse and it sticks to the road.... im accually trying to sell it... im having a high performance motor build for my 92 s10 and the money from the camaro will go into that