Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best team in 58th?
Who do you think the best team in the 58th will be in the upcoming season?
Im thinking Allen Central
The best team in the worst district is probably allen central
Prestonsburg.....have a new coach and alot of talented player
I think they are finally gonna put it together this year
BL still has the #1 spot until it is taken away from them
I will have to go with BL
AC right now, but when P-burg gets a couple games under there belt I think they will be the best.
does AC have any young talent that will get some varsity action?
AC has Scotty Little and Alex Hammonds I know that was on the team last year as 8th graders.
I'd say after a couple of weeks, P-burg will be the best team.
AC is the best.!!!!!! but i think that the 58th will be wide open, and the sad thing is ac is nuttin but jouniors
"The Nuge" Wrote:Prestonsburg.....have a new coach and alot of talented player

I doubt it...They only play 15-20 games/year, and they lose most of those! I dont see Prestonsburg winning more than 8-10 games this year.
"BaseballFan13" Wrote:
"The Nuge" Wrote:Prestonsburg.....have a new coach and alot of talented player

I doubt it...They only play 15-20 games/year, and they lose most of those! I dont see Prestonsburg winning more than 8-10 games this year.

P-burg plays close to 30 games this year.
I've heard rumors that the Turner kid from AC is going to Pburg. Any truth to that? Also what can you all tell me about Scotty Little? He played little league with my brother and was DOMINTATING, has much changed?
"gish" Wrote:I've heard rumors that the Turner kid from AC is going to Pburg. Any truth to that? Also what can you all tell me about Scotty Little? He played little league with my brother and was DOMINTATING, has much changed?

Scotty has improved if anything, he started pitcher for the All-Star team for HAP. He has a mean fast ball. He's always been a great hitter too. Shouldve played for the Cubs in little league tho.
"gish" Wrote:I've heard rumors that the Turner kid from AC is going to Pburg. Any truth to that? Also what can you all tell me about Scotty Little? He played little league with my brother and was DOMINTATING, has much changed?

I've heard the same thing Gish, it's gettin a little late now though.
Pburg will win 7-9 games this year, but hey anything is better than last year, and the year before....
betsy layne has to be the pre season favorite but as we all know its not the rankings at the begining of the season that count but those at the end
betsy layne
Soory to say it alfus but Pburg will beat valley this year if Hamilton pitches he was Pikevilles best picther last year and I think 1 hit Valley. If he has anyone backing him up Pburg will win everygame he pitchs. he is that good.
Prestonsburg will ruin Hamilton. They will use him way to much, and waste his arm.
What about South Floyd guys??? lol, we won't be all that bad this year. :wink:
Betsy Layne should be tough. Defending district champs and this squad is also mostly juniors.
"basehit" Wrote:Prestonsburg will ruin Hamilton. They will use him way to much, and waste his arm.

P-burg has a smarter coach then that, he will throw most of the big games, but they have 3 or 4 other pitchers that can win games for them.