Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan county 88 Bracken county 8(scrimmage)
Typical Morgan won't play anyone make them better. They just want a cup cake schedule so they can look good and say they have a great record. If they every want to compete for something beef up the schedule. They play one hard game a year and that breathitt co .
Show you what a horrible coach they have
F.N.L. Wrote:Bracken did not score 20 points and score WAS KEPT per quarter, then reset. All the scores Morgan had combined at the end of each quarter was 88 points. Bracken scored on a pass play and got a 2 pt conversion.
Now take into account Morgan's jv scored about 5 times and a freshman back had 3 of those td's. Are you supposed to tell a freshman not to try to score?
Morgan even sat their best player, Thornsberry didn't even play a play. Morgan's varsity got 2 full series and that was it. JV put the majority of points up, so should Morgan have told their jv players DO NOT TRY TO SCORE OR MAKE PLAYS???

If the varsity only played two series, why would you even post a score? As someone stated earlier, some people need their ego stroked, at the expense of an inferior team such as Bracken County.
I know the Morgan Co. coach and he is a great coach and guy in general. Apparently you don't know anything about him or you would know this.
Cat Daddy Wrote:If the varsity only played two series, why would you even post a score? As someone stated earlier, some people need their ego stroked, at the expense of an inferior team such as Bracken County.

Kind of like a couple years ago when Breathitt put 60+ on Morgan and ALL starters remained in the game until 1:32 to go in the game. You don't have a Will Tom or Trent this season pal.
Was that Ego stroking during that game? Would that be considered Ego stroking to be up by 60 and leave ALL starters in until 1:32 to go in the game?
Your the pot calling the kettle black buddy.
F.N.L. Wrote:Kind of like a couple years ago when Breathitt put 60+ on Morgan and ALL starters remained in the game until 1:32 to go in the game. You don't have a Will Tom or Trent this season pal.
Was that Ego stroking during that game? Would that be considered Ego stroking to be up by 60 and leave ALL starters in until 1:32 to go in the game?

First of all, you got sixty hung on you all a couple of years ago because certain coaches and players couldn't back up all of the trash talk which occurred before the game. So if you are going to talk a big game, you better be able to back it up. Good luck against your brutal schedule this year!!!!!
Cat Daddy Wrote:First of all, you got sixty hung on you all a couple of years ago because certain coaches and players couldn't back up all of the trash talk which occurred before the game. So if you are going to talk a big game, you better be able to back it up. Good luck against your brutal schedule this year!!!!!

Oh yeah your speaking of what 1 16 year old kid supposedly said on facebook. So I guess it's ok as an adult to make sure this 16 year old kid learns his lesson. Wow, talk about ego stroking. Morgan can't help who's in their district. But your exactly right, you better be able to back it up if you talk trash. Morgan got embarrassed 2 years ago by Breathitt and got it run up on them, it was obvious. Last year Morgan played Breathitt tough, Trent put it on his back and won the game.( just like he did vs Somerset and Hazard)
F.N.L. Wrote:Kind of like a couple years ago when Breathitt put 60+ on Morgan and ALL starters remaine game d in the game until 1:32 to go in the game. You don't have a Will Tom or Trent this season pal.

First off the breathitt game York are referring to was an A game not a scrimmage. Scrimmage are to help team and player learn there mistakes so they can correct them but it seem Morgan county just want a win so allow me to give you the only trophy you will win this year:1: ur welcome
F.N.L. Wrote:Kind of like a couple years ago when Breathitt put 60+ on Morgan and ALL starters remaine game d in the game until 1:32 to go in the game. You don't have a Will Tom or Trent this season pal.

First off the breathitt game You are referring to was an A game not a scrimmage. Scrimmage are to help team and player learn there mistakes so they can correct them but it seem Morgan county just want a win so allow me to give you the only trophy you will win this year:1: ur welcome
rebel 4 life Wrote:First off the breathitt game York are referring to was an A game not a scrimmage. Scrimmage are to help team and player learn there mistakes so they can correct them but it seem Morgan county just want a win so allow me to give you the only trophy you will win this year:1: ur welcome

York? who's York? You do know there is an EDIT button. You don't have to type your whole post over there York. OH IC NOW, So it's ok to run it up and humiliate kids when it's a game, just not when it's a scrimmage. Thanks for clearing that up Mr. York.
So if your UP 60 in a "GAME" (not a scrimmage) then it's ok to leave your starters in until a minute to go in the game. BECAUSE we are grown men and we have to teach that 16 year old kid a lesson. I got it now, thanks for clarifying that Mr. York.
rebel 4 life Wrote:First off the breathitt game York are referring to was an A game not a scrimmage. Scrimmage are to help team and player learn there mistakes so they can correct them but it seem Morgan county just want a win so allow me to give you the only trophy you will win this year:1: ur welcome

You sir are the YORK AWARD WINNER!:Clap:
:hilarious:
rebel 4 life Wrote:First off the breathitt game You are referring to was an A game not a scrimmage. Scrimmage are to help team and player learn there mistakes so they can correct them but it seem Morgan county just want a win so allow me to give you the only trophy you will win this year:1: ur welcome

As you can see I had it fixed but I can see your two slow to understand. That typical Morgan county
The MC coach himself has used classless or no class to describe opposing coach(es)/team(s) during post game interviews.
To the people posting derogatory comments on this site.... YOU ARE THE ONES BEING CLASSLESS AND SHAME ON YOU!! Unless you were at this game, you have no reason to judge anyone or comment on this site!! scrimmages are scheduled to help teams see what they need to work on. Morgan was asked to come to Bracken Co. for a scrimmage and that is what they did plain and simple. Score was kept for each quarter and then erased and started over... if you did indeed add it up it would have been 88 -8... the score was not "ran up" and nothing was done to try to "embarass or humiliate" anyone from Bracken Co. In fact, Bracken looked really good during this game!! They are Class 1A and I think they will do very good this year. Their QB is remarkable!! Morgan played without Thornsberry the entire game and without most of their varsity the last 2 quarters.(Mostly freshmen and a few sophomores who do play some varsity just to have enough on the field)... do you want to tell a freshman not to score?? That is how you help your freshmen and JV teams to learn!! I believe Morgan has tried to schedule some different teams that are much closer to them (e.g. Rowan and West Carter) the last few years but for some reason, those coaches will not sign a contract!! (Wonder why?) Could it be that after Morgan went to Rowan and got the score ran up on them (something like 66-6)a few years ago and had 2 kids with concussions and then played them the next year at Rowan and only got beat by like 2points then suddenly they didn't want to sign that contract... a coach can just do so much!! And as far as those of you who say the Morgan Co.coaches are being classless... you all have no room to talk!! These are some of the best men I have ever met and they are incredible role models for these young men. Don't comment on something that you know NOTHING about!!! after the game, I overheard some of the Bracken players and Morgan players talking while walking to the locker rooms and there was nothing but nice, complimentary, positive comments being made from both sides!! Congratulations to the parents of these fine young men on both teams, you have raised fine young men!! It looks like the adults (who weren't even at the game)are the ones stirring the pot again!! Shame on you!!
Guy's let's cool it!!!
Strikeout King Wrote:Guy's let's cool it!!!

I agree with you... but these negative posts against Morgan County should have been cooled a long time ago!! I was only stating the facts.:Thumbs:
[quote=blue rainbow]To the people posting derogatory comments on this site.... YOU ARE THE ONES BEING CLASSLESS AND SHAME ON YOU!! Unless you were at this game, you have no reason to judge anyone or comment on this site!! scrimmages are scheduled to help teams see what they need to work on. Morgan was asked to come to Bracken Co. for a scrimmage and that is what they did plain and simple. Score was kept for each quarter and then erased and started over... if you did indeed add it up it would have been 88 -8... the score was not "ran up" and nothing was done to try to "embarass or humiliate" anyone from Bracken Co. In fact, Bracken looked really good during this game!! They are Class 1A and I think they will do very good this year. Their QB is remarkable!! Morgan played without Thornsberry the entire game and without most of their varsity the last 2 quarters.(Mostly freshmen and a few sophomores who do play some varsity just to have enough on the field)... do you want to tell a freshman not to score?? That is how you help your freshmen and JV teams to learn!! I believe Morgan has tried to schedule some different teams that are much closer to them (e.g. Rowan and West Carter) the last few years but for some reason, those coaches will not sign a contract!! (Wonder why?) Could it be that after Morgan went to Rowan and got the score ran up on them (something like 66-6)a few years ago and had 2 kids with concussions and then played them the next year at Rowan and only got beat by like 2points then suddenly they didn't want to sign that contract... a coach can just do so much!! And as far as those of you who say the Morgan Co.coaches are being classless... you all have no room to talk!! These are some of the best men I have ever met and they are incredible role models for these young men. Don't comment on something that you know NOTHING about!!! after the game, I overheard some of the Bracken players and Morgan players talking while walking to the locker rooms and there was nothing but nice, complimentary, positive comments being made from both sides!! Congratulations to the parents of these
fine young men on both teams, you have raised fine young men!! It looks like the adults
(who weren't even at the game)are the ones stirring the pot again!! Shame on you!![/
QUOTE]
Maybe they don't want to play a team with no class.
rebel 4 life They have more class in their little pinkie than you have in your entire body!!
Here we go. Back to page 1 to shut up the "running it up" talk in the Morgan/Pike Central thread.

What goes around comes around.