Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry co VS Shelby co
Can the Wildcats from Henry Co fight off the Rockets from Shelby co...
There was a lot of excitement around the Henry Co program this summer. Friday night should be a classic. Shelby won their District last year, so this will be a great test for the Wildcats.
Both teams play SMASH mouth Football, so I predict a low scoring contest.
I look for Coach Spencer to start the year off in a big way HC 14 SC 7
Coach Spencer is still at Henry County? Ill take Shelby County by 5 td's.
johnnyd Wrote:Coach Spencer is still at Henry County? Ill take Shelby County by 5 td's.

I see your point, JohnnyD, but this is Coach Spencer's 3rd year, and this is the most talent he has had since his arrival, plus the schedule is not as tough as it was for years 1 and 2.
Henry comes up short! By a few... should be a hard hitting border war though.
Shelby will score 2 special teams TD'S and win 20-7
Old Henry Man I dont think it was a lack of talent the past two years, hopefully with the additions of coach vaughn and coach Raisor it will help get Henry where it needs to be!!
We will see if Coach Spencer can show this year, that he was the correct man for the job. I do see 7-8 wins. Shelby will probably be the 2nd or 3rd best team the Cats will face this year.
I am pulling for the wildcats but Shelby fast 28-7.
Old Henry Man Wrote:I see your point, JohnnyD, but this is Coach Spencer's 3rd year, and this is the most talent he has had since his arrival, plus the schedule is not as tough as it was for years 1 and 2.

Didn't they lose most of their offensive production from last year? Where has this talent influx come from?
johnnyd Wrote:Didn't they lose most of their offensive production from last year? Where has this talent influx come from?

Almost all of the Offensive is back, besides the OL, but the new players should be OK. Do not forget how much Shipley the player is no longer at Shelby
Old Henry Man Wrote:Almost all of the Offensive is back, besides the OL, but the new players should be OK. Do not forget how much Shipley the player is no longer at Shelby

Ummm, you lost fish the QB, a te, and your top receiver. That was quite a bit. Yes your running backs are back but that is still quite a bit.
Very interested to see how Shelby Co. does after losing their stud quarterback. Henry Co. was much improved late last year. Should be a good ball game!