Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anderson County
76.92%
Franklin County
23.08%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin County @ Anderson County 10/18
Practice??? you talking about Practice!! LOL it wont matter, Cox will out pop you all! its more like Anderson county is ranked :
Franklin COunty 4!~
Well I've tried to stay out of this but I just can't.Confusednicker:\

In regards to Cox if he were at Franklin County he would be the 4th best skill player they have. College coaches would take Roberts, McCaskill, Hurst and Kennedy over Cox in a draft.

In regards to the staffs they are slightly diferent but for both schools but not in terms of the majority of decision making.

I am not aware of the last time Anderson beat Franklin County in football. My guess is at least 15 years ago so that still stands til they do it.

The game last year was a great one with a tremendous ending for FC. Anderson did expose FC defensively but give FC credit they are 10 times better this year than last year on that side of the ball and have corrected problems to make them the best defense in their region in my opinion. They have put more athletes on the field and it has helped to swarm the football against the run and has it has worked big time!!!

It should be a great one. I hope both teams stay healthy.

The facts are the schedules are almost even in win loss if you take away Boyle and even at that FC opponents are 23-36 and Anderson's opponents are 25-33 so Franklin County's schedule is not tough I grant you that but neither is Andersons as a whole.

Franklin County wins by 18 because of athletes and both teams see each other in the regional finals soon!

I hope the rain stays away as well. Good luck to all involved!
:biglmao:
Hey I am an FC fan but Mr. Cox, could have started Both ways for FC when he was 15, 16, 17, and right now. Thats from an FC fan.

And also as a flyer fan...we are better but as for being the best in our region at anything right now, lets not count our chickens till its time to pluck em.
Cox would start for any team in the state and perform great. I am fan of his game. Without him, Anderson Ckunty would have lost to Boyle County by 20+ points and you can take that to the bank. He is that good.
Agreed, he is a stud, and flyer fans should for sure remember the trouble he brought to them last year. That is someone just taking a shot at Cox or trying to give Anderson locker room material, all what makes it fun!:rockon: