Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave Cantrall's Rating the State 10/28/13
64 can take it. He better be able to as much as he dishes it. I gotta say, I was rolling. That is the funniest thing I read all day.
E's Army Wrote:That was a good after he admitted earlier he didn't know what he was talking about. Whoops.
Cute, so I made a mistake, admitted to it, and you take it as I don't know what I'm talking about? That's the best you can do? About face, forward march, E's Army. Get the weak stuff out of here. :-)
Weak stuff is relying on 55's lame material. Be a little original. You and 55 are the only one's I've called out on a bet and he backed out to. Are you still giving Williamsburg 14?
E's Army Wrote:Weak stuff is relying on 55's lame material. Be a little original. You and 55 are the only one's I've called out on a bet and he backed out to. Are you still giving Williamsburg 14?
Well, aren't I special? I'm included in such illustrious company as 55? For what reason? I messed up and confused a game of a school I don't even follow? Ooh, aren't you a big bad man? Whatever. You talking about Williamsburg vs Pike Central? In a rematch, no way Williamsburg beats them that bad again. I'd probably give them 7. Maybe. It's a year from now at least, so we will talk then, ok? And for the record, I wasn't relying on his material, that was literally one of the excuses a Williamsburg fan used.
PHS, you are fighting a battle that I have for the whole year. He is in another planet at times. I really don't understand what is problem with me and now you is. It seems like the only time that he gets offended is when his team gets mentioned. I guess since we are not from Willyburg, we are not authorized to say anything about them. If you don't quit he will resort to calling you a scumbag and accusing you of talking about kids as well.