Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCS Scenarios
After the embarrassing Oklahoma loss, the Oregon loss that knocked them out of contention, and other things how will it shape up?

Personally, I think a playoff will not solve anything during years like this one.
If we had a four team playoff, i think youd see Bama, Florida State, and Ohio State all be locked in, assuming they dont get upset. Then were stuck with deciding who deserves that last spot....

Is is Stanford who lost earlier in the year but beat Oregon?
Is it Oregon who only lost to Stanford?
Is it a Baylor team whos playing in a bad Big 12 conference and blew out a dismal overrated oklahoma team?

We are still going to have the same problems with playoff IMO.

As for the BCS, I think it will shape up like this....
1. Alabama
2. Florida State
3. Ohio State
4. Stanford
5. Baylor
6. Clemson
7. Missouri
8. Oregon
9. Auburn
10. Missouri
11. South Carolina
12. LSU
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:After the embarrassing Oklahoma loss, the Oregon loss that knocked them out of contention, and other things how will it shape up?

Personally, I think a playoff will not solve anything during years like this one.
If we had a four team playoff, i think youd see Bama, Florida State, and Ohio State all be locked in, assuming they dont get upset. Then were stuck with deciding who deserves that last spot....

Is is Stanford who lost earlier in the year but beat Oregon?
Is it Oregon who only lost to Stanford?
Is it a Baylor team whos playing in a bad Big 12 conference and blew out a dismal overrated oklahoma team?

We are still going to have the same problems with playoff IMO.

As for the BCS, I think it will shape up like this....
1. Alabama
2. Florida State
3. Ohio State
4. Stanford
5. Baylor
6. Clemson
7. Missouri
8. Oregon
9. Auburn
10. Missouri
11. South Carolina
12. LSU

Missouri must be real good to get them in there 2x,Confusednicker:
^
lol, sad part is im too lazy to redo it.
I think Baylor passes Ohio State in the BCS rankings. Ohio state has played NOBODY.
OSU will survive through attrition and be this years "Notre Dame"
Although I am glad we will be going to a 4 team playoff, I think it should have been an 8 team playoff.

The only team out there that I think could give Alabama a run for the money is Florida State. I would love to see that game.
Stardust Wrote:OSU will survive through attrition and be this years "Notre Dame"

I hope so.
Id love to watch Saban spank Urban.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hope so.
Id love to watch Saban spank Urban.

i just love to see Ohio St get spanked anytime,no matter who the coach is..
I'd like for it shape up like this:

A knock down drag out decided by less than 10 points and an over under of at least 60 between the Seminoles and the Tide for the NC!

Is that too much to ask for? Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi