Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is somebody selected for a Moderator/Administrator position on BGR?
Elroy Carpenter Wrote:I thought you were a mod. What's an ip search?

Its this thing where we can look at former members who have been suspended and see if they have come back as a new member.
Sometimes those members are smart enough to use different ips so they can stay. However, theres always a way to find out.

Take you and Mitch Rapp for example.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its this thing where we can look at former members who have been suspended and see if they have come back as a new member.
Sometimes those members are smart enough to use different ips so they can stay. However, theres always a way to find out.

Take you and Mitch Rapp for example.
Fascinating. So you suspect that I was suspended and came back as a new member? That is a fertile imagination that you have there, RunItUpTheGut. As for Mitch Rapp, I recall that there was a guy by that name on another website that I used to visit but that was a few months ago. Who do you think that Mitch came back as?
Elroy Carpenter Wrote:Fascinating. So you suspect that I was suspended and came back as a new member? That is a fertile imagination that you have there, RunItUpTheGut. As for Mitch Rapp, I recall that there was a guy by that name on another website that I used to visit but that was a few months ago. Who do you think that Mitch came back as?

Fair enough. Enjoy the site, and dont worry about taking up for me.
I can handle it.
zaga_fan Wrote:Basically you have to be good at raising all sorts of hell without breaking the rules

If that were the case I would be the top administrator on this site! Confusednicker:
Elroy Carpenter Wrote:Why would you say something so stupid? I think that you may just be a little bit jealous that people respect the job that RunItUpTheGut and the other moderators are doing. :devilflam

And also, did you notice how many predictions that RunItUpTheGut got right? He must have predeicted that your team would be an early exit and I bet he was right to.

Dude, you need to chill out. Nothing on this site should be taken seriously enough to send me a PM calling me out.

No way would I be jealous if Wide Gut. My team is still in the playoffs. RIUTG couldn't get a prediction right for anything. Confusednicker:

Looks like we've got a real live on here. Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:If that were the case I would be the top administrator on this site! Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:

You're in our top 50 of nominations.
WideRight05 Wrote:Dude, you need to chill out. Nothing on this site should be taken seriously enough to send me a PM calling me out.

No way would I be jealous if Wide Gut. My team is still in the playoffs. RIUTG couldn't get a prediction right for anything. Confusednicker:

Still believe its me now? Confusednicker:

I know i get awful personal on here all the time :Shaking:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusednicker:

You're in our top 50 of nominations.

Well gosh, I'm honored. Confusednicker:

Would it scare you if I told you I had plenty of moderator experience? :hilarious:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Still believe its me now? Confusednicker:

I know i get awful personal on here all the time :Shaking:

Yeah, I'm sure you two like to get personal in your spare time. Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:Well gosh, I'm honored. Confusednicker:

Would it scare you if I told you I had plenty of moderator experience? :hilarious:

Yeah, I'm sure you two like to get personal in your spare time. Confusednicker:

I didnt think widezero was a mod

[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...14piE2_oAg]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Fair enough. Enjoy the site, and dont worry about taking up for me.
I can handle it.
Thank you. You have been most helpful.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I didnt think widezero was a mod

[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...14piE2_oAg]

I'm sure you would like to get personal with Widezero as well, right Wide Gut? Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:Dude, you need to chill out. Nothing on this site should be taken seriously enough to send me a PM calling me out.

Don't worry, I won't be PM'ing you again. There is a reason it is called Private Messaging. Whatever I have to say to you in the future, will be said in a public forum. Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:I'm sure you would like to get personal with Widezero as well, right Wide Gut? Confusednicker:

Who knows, maybe i was wideleft.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Who knows, maybe i was wideleft.

I thought you broke up with him after you two had a catfight.
^
Im not the one that banned him....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Im not the one that banned him....

Oh, so he cheated on you. Then when everything became clear....

He got the ban! :flame:
^
Now you're getting it.
Actually I was WideLeft! And I'm proud of it, too!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Actually I was WideLeft! And I'm proud of it, too!!

I knew Granny Bear had a love for trolling!
I can't understand why WideRight05 isn't on the status of "Czar" or "Emperor"

He's a Highlands fan..... oh wait, wrong site Big Grin
I'm a donating member and my name isn't Red :O
[Image:

]
It only took mine a year to turn red!!

Wink
You guys are both red.
^ Rednecks....

Both are color blind....
Gut, how many accounts do you have? Smile
So if I donate more than WideRight05... does that mean I would have controlling power over his posts.....? :pondering:

If so, I may make a huge donation.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:So if I donate more than WideRight05... does that mean I would have controlling power over his posts.....? :pondering:

If so, I may make a huge donation.

Send me the Donation and I will give you power over his username Confusednicker:
Stardust Wrote:Send me the Donation and I will give you power over his username Confusednicker:

:yes:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Gut, how many accounts do you have? Smile