Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BELL COUNTY vs Corbin
I agree about the i75 thing I know several coaches in different sports from the east side that will not come to Pulaski under any circumstance.
Whitley crosses I 75 all the time......they are not afraid to play anyone.....anywhere!!!! It's only going to make you stronger and better!:Thumbs:
Whitley plays Lincoln, Wayne, Mccreary, all 3 Pulaski schools, etc almost every season.
This was a great tournament. Lets teams no where they are at early.
olewillie Wrote:fanatic you live in a fantasy world or are one of the parents at SW. This group is nuts. Everyone in the state knows it. Heck we talk about it in the mountains at the country stores. SW parents are the craziest in two states. This team will implode like the rest of the teams there have.

Where are Wrights transfers now? Wright gone run out of London and was lucky he found a home at the dysfunctional as he is SW Warriors.

Not surprised all the bad posts about SW come from idiots like you from East of I75. Thanks for confirming that. Really hard to take a lot of you all seriously in a conversation.
You would think it would be even harder for Coach Wright to deal with unstable parent situation if he was bringing in recruits on top of that? Of course your country hick stores probably know more about that than everyone else. By the way; Coach Wright will tell you to watch out for the officiating and the hick no it all's east of 75.
fanantic Wrote:Not surprised all the bad posts about SW come from idiots like you from East of I75. Thanks for confirming that. Really hard to take a lot of you all seriously in a conversation.
You would think it would be even harder for Coach Wright to deal with unstable parent situation if he was bringing in recruits on top of that? Of course your country hick stores probably know more about that than everyone else. By the way; Coach Wright will tell you to watch out for the officiating and the hick no it all's east of 75.

LOL!! Guess I am one of the crazy parents... Don't even try to argue with them fanatic. We are just amused by their posts about us and our team. But you are right, seems like every negative comment comes from East of I75...Hmmm? Wonder why... Lol. Very proud of our Lady Warriors and very excited to see if they can reach their goal! We have a great coaching staff that we all have confidence in.
And by the way, I am not trying to hide behind some screen name like all the bashers of Southwestern. I am the point guard's dad (#24). Go Lady Warriors!
Bell played Wayne and McCreary and traveled to Pulaski High yr b4 last and played in their tournament so it has NOTHING TO DO with I75. We will go anywhere. The way I see it all teams played some good games but need IMPROVEMENT. A lot of standing around, not boxing out ect.... The way I look at it never be afraid to play A BETTER TEAM CAUSE ALL THAT DOES IS MAKE UR TEAM BETTER!!! :Thumbs: