Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CovCath-Cinci St X Updates
X-3 CCH-0 5:36 left in the first half

X punts to CovCath, 50-55 yard punt, block in the back takes away a good return, CovCath takes over on the 13
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
4 and out....... CovCath punts, X returns it to the CovCath 40
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
X Scores, 10-0..............
Shayne Pophan hits a 42 yard field goal into a 7-13 mph wind, half ends with X up 10-3
Thanks BF hope Cov. Cath pulls it out.
By the way, X is ranked number 8 in the nation, and CovCath gets the ball to start the 3rd
CatDawg Wrote:Thanks BF hope Cov. Cath pulls it out.

They look like they can do it....... X lost to the number 3 team in the nation in OT last week
X kicks off, CCH returns it to the 20.......

Pouring rain, would be bad cause CCH is a passing game, but Brandon Brown is doing great running the ball
CovCath completes a 10 yard pass to Bovard, 4th and 2, CCH punts.

Saint X ball on the 38
3rd and 13
Come on CovCath... Represent Kentucky!!!!!!!
X punts, fumble on the return, CCH recovers, CCH ball on 22.

Blesser's pass complete to Peter Sutton.
Then Blesser runs with the ball to the 45 on a play action
CCH throws an interception down around the 20........ Lightning delay