Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Forum - Read me, please*
We've all had our fun with all of these rumors and conspiracy theories over the last week or so...

but it's getting hard to navigate the forum.

I'm closing the death penalty rumor thread for Cordia and removing the other death penalty threads since they aren't legit rumors.

If anything happens to Cordia...
I mean something really happens (i.e. players ruled ineligible, Rhodes gets a show-cause, death penalty, etc.)....
then someone start a new thread letting us know what happened.

We'll leave the Cordia/Perry thread up for any more crazy talk for the time-being.

With District Tournaments in full swing we will need to keep the basketball forum tidy or no one will be able to check anything Wink

Thanks for all you do!
zaga_fan Wrote:We've all had our fun with all of these rumors and conspiracy theories over the last week or so...

but it's getting hard to navigate the forum.

I'm closing the death penalty rumor thread for Cordia and removing the other death penalty threads since they aren't legit rumors.

If anything happens to Cordia...
I mean something really happens (i.e. players ruled ineligible, Rhodes gets a show-cause, death penalty, etc.)....
then someone start a new thread letting us know what happened.

We'll leave the Cordia/Perry thread up for any more crazy talk for the time-being.

With District Tournaments in full swing we will need to keep the basketball forum tidy or no one will be able to check anything Wink

Thanks for all you do!

More I watch this I think Johnson dodge the forearm swing...just sayin Zaga
^ If he dodged that bad boy then he's not only got D1 potential... he has Olympic potential!

He would also have to fake the knot on the back of his head.
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://1000rr.co.uk/attachments/general-...em_all-jpg]
sports do not build character, coaches do. player and coach should be banned for rest of season.
64SUR Wrote:More I watch this I think Johnson dodge the forearm swing...just sayin Zaga

You def need to go to the eye doctor. He has a split in his ear and a big bruise behind his eye. No question he hit him good. I think it was a hate crime!
ballstar Wrote:You def need to go to the eye doctor. He has a split in his ear and a big bruise behind his eye. No question he hit him good. I think it was a hate crime!

Hey ballstar I'm a big Johnson fan...I truly hope he's OK.64SUR :igiveup:
dawgbyte02 Wrote:sports do not build character, coaches do. player and coach should be banned for rest of season.

I think character is something a coach can try and help with but to say it's a coaches responsibility to stop that from happening is not fair. If it was coaches fault all kids would have done.
I've always thought sports reveals character :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Hey ballstar I'm a big Johnson fan...I truly hope he's OK.64SUR :igiveup:

I know but the punch truly connected. I'm serious when I say he told me he was in a daze for 20/30 mins after it happen. That's a big strong boy to take a punch like that from! Why would you say you didn't think it connected? Just curious.....
ballstar Wrote:I know but the punch truly connected. I'm serious when I say he told me he was in a daze for 20/30 mins after it happen. That's a big strong boy to take a punch like that from! Why would you say you didn't think it connected? Just curious.....

Just be curious. :igiveup: :igiveup: :igiveup: I will be cheering for perry central if they win the 14th.I will be cheering for hazard if they win the 14th.I will be cheering Knott county if they win the 14th and I will be cheering for Cordia if they win the 14th or any other 14th region team 10-4
dawgbyte02 Wrote:sports do not build character, coaches do. player and coach should be banned for rest of season.

He was talking about all you 14th region fans.

Not the players and coaches :biglmao: