• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 70 Cordia 65
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:PCC Starters Cordia KCC Hazard
1 - from Perry County Lexington, KY Knott County Perry County
2 - from Perry County Lexington, KY Knott County Perry County
3 - from Wolfe County New Jersy Bath County Hazard
4 - from Johnson County Canada Pike County Houston, TX
5 - from Philly, PA Canada Knott County Hazard

why all the whining? what is fair for one should be fair for all. Just saying.

????? I don't understand.......
^ You have to have a decoder ring to understand that post.

But he's basically saying that a lot of players have transfers.
I dont understand either. This must be some sort of AP Cal he is using.
Perry Transfers
Philly-2, Inez - 1, Campton 1.

Hazard
Texas - 1, Hindman - 1 - 3 international guys that have not played yet

Knott Central
All kids are from Hindman except Sammons

Cordia Academy
These guys are from all over the place.
Whatever it was don't ask him to decipher it. I think he said there's trouble at the old mill. Lol
Crazy Horse Wrote:Hey Overrated!! You really believe Big Al is overrated as a Coach? Probably single handedly the dumbest thing I have ever read on BGR. He is probably the best coach the 14th has EVER seen

Crazy horse you need to quite giving Big Al so much love And give old BB King of Knott little. Big Al has 9 trips to the state with a record of 2 and 11 this is somewhere around 18% and BB has been 2 with a record of 2 and 2 50%. He has only been twice and got as many wins as Big AL. Knott will win the region this year and you can count on it Crazy Horse!!! Al can't beat BB this year...:please::please::please::please:
Congrats Hazard for ending this circus this year. No injunction needed.
tommy2 Wrote:Crazy horse you need to quite giving Big Al so much love And give old BB King of Knott little. Big Al has 9 trips to the state with a record of 2 and 11 this is somewhere around 18% and BB has been 2 with a record of 2 and 2 50%. He has only been twice and got as many wins as Big AL. Knott will win the region this year and you can count on it Crazy Horse!!! Al can't beat BB this year...:please::please::please::please:

I never said Hazard would beat Knott, I do to believe Knott will win the region. But it being easy as some people are saying makes no sense.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I never said Hazard would beat Knott, I do to believe Knott will win the region. But it being easy as some people are saying makes no sense.
The statement you made in post that Big Al was the best that the 14th has ever seen. Do you know anything about Morton Combs Carr Creek, Pearl Combs Hindman, and F. Woods of Breathitt I don't think Al is in the same league as these guys!!!:ChairHit:
I don't see why people are counting Hazard out...

They played Knott twice, won once and they were both one-possession games.

Hazard has beaten Knott, Perry and Cordia... Knott has beaten Perry, Cordia and Hazard.
Knott beat Hazard at Memorial...
Hazard beat Knott at Morton Combs.

Knott is not in a class above Hazard.
tommy2 Wrote:Crazy horse you need to quite giving Big Al so much love And give old BB King of Knott little. Big Al has 9 trips to the state with a record of 2 and 11 this is somewhere around 18% and BB has been 2 with a record of 2 and 2 50%. He has only been twice and got as many wins as Big AL. Knott will win the region this year and you can count on it Crazy Horse!!! Al can't beat BB this year...:please::please::please::please:

Is this really a comparison of Big Al, one of the all time great coaches in Kentucky high school history, and BB King?

:why:
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't see why people are counting Hazard out...

They played Knott twice, won once and they were both one-possession games.

Hazard has beaten Knott, Perry and Cordia... Knott has beaten Perry, Cordia and Hazard.
Knott beat Hazard at Memorial...
Hazard beat Knott at Morton Combs.

Knott is not in a class above Hazard.

According to this board Zaga Knott would be the 8th seed in the Western Conf.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:PCC Starters Cordia KCC Hazard
1 - from Perry County Lexington, KY Knott County Perry County
2 - from Perry County Lexington, KY Knott County Perry County
3 - from Wolfe County New Jersy Bath County Hazard
4 - from Johnson County Canada Pike County Houston, TX
5 - from Philly, PA Canada Knott County Hazard

why all the whining? what is fair for one should be fair for all. Just saying.

I turned the screen sideways. Looked at it in landscape mode. Stood on my head. I am lost.
zaga_fan Wrote:^ You have to have a decoder ring to understand that post.

But he's basically saying that a lot of players have transfers.

[Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...OzBeYhnQGA]
There will never be a day that ppl stop blaming the Refs!
Hazard will win the region Tuesday night. And the Justic kid is not from Knott County hes from Pike County.
ballboy Wrote:Hazard will win the region Tuesday night. And the Justic kid is not from Knott County hes from Pike County.

Got that crystal ball out again Ball Boy? You also guaranteed Perry over Knott....

By the way, Camron is actually "from" several different places due to the fact that his father is a coach. 2 locations in pike county, Letcher, and knott.

Couldn't be happier he calls Hindman home now!!!!
Ballboys crystal ball also has rainbows n unicorns..
And your crystal ball is incorrect Mix1 if you think Knott can win the state tourney !!! LOL..........saw that prediction on another post of yours !!!
KyGurl Wrote:And your crystal ball is incorrect Mix1 if you think Knott can win the state tourney !!! LOL..........saw that prediction on another post of yours !!!

With a good run Knott Central could win the state tourney. It's sad you don't have faith in your 14th region teams.

First, we need to make it out of a very talented 14th regional tourney. I will always support the mountain teams.

People probably said shelby valley and paintsville
couldn't win it all either..The year Valley won the state tourney Perry beat them and KCC lost by 3.
I'll take the 14th.
KyGurl Wrote:And your crystal ball is incorrect Mix1 if you think Knott can win the state tourney !!! LOL..........saw that prediction on another post of yours !!!

Ummmm,,, usually a Wink means it's tongue in cheek comment. But I do have faith in my Pats. Nothing says it's impossible for Knott to win State. Never know,, could get on a Shelby Valley type run.
14th currently has the longest state title drought of any Region in the state...
and if anyone didn't think Valley had a shot they were crazy.

Knott, Perry, Hazard and Cordia can COMPETE with anyone they play with in Kentucky...
but we'll all seen how well they perform when they get outside of the 14th.
If they get hot, though...
anything could happen.
HeGotGame Wrote:With a good run Knott Central could win the state tourney. It's sad you don't have faith in your 14th region teams.

First, we need to make it out of a very talented 14th regional tourney. I will always support the mountain teams.

People probably said shelby valley and paintsville
couldn't win it all either..The year Valley won the state tourney Perry beat them and KCC lost by 3.
I'll take the 14th.
I support Mountain Teams, I was just responding to a quote of Mix1, had nothing to do with you !! THANKS ~~ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar:argue::argue:
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:Hey Overrated they don't have to beat Wolfe but they did beat Cordia and all the recruits. If Cordia couldn't beat Hazard what makes ya think they coulda beat Wolfe had they won?

Now that I have calmed down.....lol.....Cordia could have won this game.....However it take total commitment...... at this stage of the the game is not about talent it about mental toughness for all. All teams are good at this point. I agree with Miss B we have the talent to win state however, chemistry, drive and fundamental basics on defending, putting up shots are all thing that had to come to the game and It didn't. The seniors worried about there next level and Coaches with other priorities. As talented as these players are I hope they work with strength and skill building and the Coaches work to assure these boys are playing and ready for basketball at the next level. I am proud of them and truly wish them all well.

Congrats to Hazard I feel either you or KCC will represent us well. As I have always told my kids...... THE GAME GIVES YOU WHAT YOU GIVE IT........work hard be strong mental win a state championship.......
Wildcats72 Wrote:Thought the reffing was fine, considering the type of game it was. Mistakes where made but could anyone done better? You are never happy with officals but what about the missed FT at the end and the turnovers also? Plus didn't the KC kid score 20 in the 4th qtr. So how is that the officals fault. Clay just use to getting what the want and the 13th region officals want give it to them anymore

The kid from kc did score 20 points in the 4th but did you know that 14 or maybe 16 were from the free throw line and at least 9 of those free throws were from horrible calls. That's how it was the refs fault
Any rumors about who Rhodes is recruiting for next year ?
hitter Wrote:The kid from kc did score 20 points in the 4th but did you know that 14 or maybe 16 were from the free throw line and at least 9 of those free throws were from horrible calls. That's how it was the refs fault

That game is in the past. Move on,, stop being butthurt. Knott was the better team.
KyGurl Wrote:Any rumors about who Rhodes is recruiting for next year ?
Unfortunately, Rhodes doesn't have to recruit, they just come. LOL
^^^And I've got some ocean front property to give away here in quicksand,, lol..