Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Sophomore in Eastern Kentucky
another one to add would be jordan lopez #63 the boy just gets better every game and hes a beast at that bout 6 ft even and close to 280 pounds
The big Harvey kid from Russell has all the size and tools to be possibly a D-1er some day. Lewis from Clay will be the second best qb they have ever had. Shawn Pennington back in the late 80's for Clay county was a hoss at qb.
knott county:
#74 ron christian he is 6'1 335 pounds
#72 jason green he is 6'5 295 pounds
theis two are gonna be really great one day... they both start d-line and #72 starts o-line also... watch theis two and one day u will b seeing them on tv...
Quote:knott county:
theis two are gonna be really great one day... they both start d-line and #72 starts o-line also... watch theis two and one day u will b seeing them on tv...
HAHAHAHA yea watching them rob a bank
Look at Seth compared to the guard trting to block him, 3 rd pic down..
http://russellwest2006.blogspot.com/
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Kelly-Sc
Waller-=Sc
Meade-Sc
Cline-Sc
Tree_8 Wrote:Kelly-Sc
Waller-=Sc
Meade-Sc
Cline-Sc

Surely you're joking...

Kelly I understand, and Meade to some extent, but the other two?
I will say Andrew Elkins QB for Belfry along with Charlie Dotson, Cory Coleman, Shawn Dotson, Randy Webb and I know I am forgetting someone.
Seth Harvey is not only the largest lineman in ky but also the best sophmore starter
Ryan Kelly. Sheldon Clark.
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:knott county:

Yeah, Maybe Sports Overtime
Kelly-Sc
Waller-Sc
Daniel Harmon from Pikeville and Cody Mitchell from Shelby Valley
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:Ian Welch Johnson Central
Chase Richardson Johnson Central

I would add Dennis Dillion to the list he has played great on both sides of the ball for the Eagles this season
MVP2 Wrote:Zach Lewis- QB for the Clay County Tigers!!
Yeah this kid has alot of talent.:Clap:
Kelly-SC
Zach Lewis and Daniel Harmon so far.
Harmon's a great athlete, no doubt, but I don't consider him really a sophomore. Technically he is, but I was getting drunk at Marshall during Rush Week on my 18th birthday...

Ryan Kelly from SC. TBH he impressed me more on both sides of the ball last night than Dials did. Sure, Dials broke off on some long runs, but Kelly was blocking for him...

Belfry has some good sophomores, but I don't think any of them are the same caliber as Kelly, though they are welcome to prove me wrong in the coming weeks Smile
I think that Andrew Elkins from Belfry is awsome becuase he had never even played football in his entire life until his 8th grade year and now he is the starting QB for Belfry as a sophmore....He is a great football player!...Good Luck Pirates!
Harmon-Pikeville
Nick Fleming and David Walker-OL from Jenkins are gonna be a pair of great lineman..
Andrew Branham is a heckuva player (LB) also from Jenkins..But Harmon is a player!
dh-rb/db from pikeville
josh mullins-rb/db from pikeville
both start both can fly
both are bad
i agree bigpun they are both good and will only get better
Devilologist Wrote:Look at Seth compared to the guard trting to block him, 3 rd pic down..
http://russellwest2006.blogspot.com/
Is seth a soph?
ryan kelly-sc
i don't think there is much difference in the calliber of player that dials and kelly are on offense...just different styles
All-American Lineman Wrote:Is seth a soph?

Yes he is. Scary isn't it?
Seth Setser and Allen Craynon from P-burg are very talented