Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs GRC
Oh!!!! I am so surprised by this outcome!!! This was the worst rigged tourney I have ever seen! What a JOKE!!! Now Corbin go to sweet sixteen and embarrass the 13th Region like you did last year....one and done without your ref's!!!!

Sorry Corbin fans......but the WIZZARD PICKED THIS ONE!!!! Corbin loses 79-70:flush::Sad04:
My upset game not looking good :Sad04:
Love watching the games at Diddle.....very nice facility!!
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Oh!!!! I am so surprised by this outcome!!! This was the worst rigged tourney I have ever seen! What a JOKE!!! Now Corbin go to sweet sixteen and embarrass the 13th Region like you did last year....one and done without your ref's!!!!

Sorry Corbin fans......but the WIZZARD PICKED THIS ONE!!!! Corbin loses 79-70:flush::Sad04:

What time does Whitley play?
64SUR Wrote:My upset game not looking good :Sad04:

You led me down the wrong road. LOL. But you still get my vote for member of the year.
insideinfo Wrote:You led me down the wrong road. LOL. But you still get my vote for member of the year.

GRC had won 21 out 24 games only reason I was calling it an upset...:Sad04:
64SUR Wrote:GRC had won 21 out 24 games only reason I was calling it an upset...:Sad04:

R u talking about their season record this yr if so 25-7 was their record now 26-7!:Clap:
I was Really hoping for a Corbin win.
Id love to see the 13th start doing something at state.
Even with all of those really good Clay teams of the past decade, not much has been done.
SEKYFAN Wrote:We need a translator to decipher this post.

to decipher it was pretty plain English I was commenting on tri county sports comment about bell getting cheated be absurd IN CASE YOU NEED HELP I CAN REMBER IF THIS THE ONES THAT CALLED BELL AND HARLAN CITY GAME ON THE RADIO THEY BASHED BELL PLAYERS AND THE MORRIS GIRL ON THE RADIO THAT'S WHAT IS ABSURD IS THIS PLAIN ENOUGH:Clap:
BobcatForever Wrote:to decipher it was pretty plain English I was commenting on tri county sports comment about bell getting cheated be absurd IN CASE YOU NEED HELP I CAN REMBER IF THIS THE ONES THAT CALLED BELL AND HARLAN CITY GAME ON THE RADIO THEY BASHED BELL PLAYERS AND THE MORRIS GIRL ON THE RADIO THAT'S WHAT IS ABSURD IS THIS PLAIN ENOUGH:Clap:

Not really. Remember that punctuation is your friend.
LadyCat Pride Wrote:R u talking about their season record this yr if so 25-7 was their record now 26-7!:Clap:

GRC started the season badly going 4-4, but have won like 22 of their last 25 games.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Not really. Remember that punctuation is your friend.

IT IS WHAT IT IS LOL :thanks:!!
BobcatForever Wrote:And you are the same ones(Tri County) that bashed Bell on the Radio when they played Up at Harlan City early in the year if so talking about absurd Haha!!!!!

Nope. I couldn't care less about who wins the girls tournament. If Bell would have won, I'd pulled for them against GRC. I just think you're delusional.
TriCountySports Wrote:Nope. I couldn't care less about who wins the girls tournament. If Bell would have won, I'd pulled for them against GRC. I just think you're delusional.

My apology then my bad but not delusional I mean I seen the morris girl drive the lane pull up for a 6 foot jump shot and the ball goes all the way to the side of the backboard out of bounds they give it to corbin Confusederiously: my 6 year old can shoot a six foot shot and hit at least the backboard:Thumbs: