Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Prices
With Oil prices at an 8 month low -- $58.52 -- down from over $75 a just months ago. What is the price of gas in your area? And think that prices will go back up with OPEC's threat to cut 1 million barrels a day (granted they currently produce 28 million).

Doesn't look like invertors are too scared. How far down will gas prices go??

It is currently still $1.99 here in Richmond, VA but I expect prices to drop prob into the $1.69-$1.79 range.

Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gas is back up to $2.25 in the Ashland area now. Up from $2.11 yesterday. What gives. How's everybody else's?
Probably just following oil prices which have gone up a little over the past couple of days with N. Korea, OPEC threat, and the S. American counteries cutting production. Not to menion problems on the Alaskan Pipeline that have drastically reduced the amount of oil that is produced up there.

Personally with all of these shake-ups, I'm suprised that it has stayed so low.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
$1.99 here in Barbourville.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Hangin' around 2.05-2.07 in Lexington, or the places I've seen anyways. We were really lucky no hurricanes hit this season, knock on wood.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
never got below $2.29 here in Belfry.....not surprised tho...are area is the first to go up and the very last to go down...
I'm not sure what it is in Richmond I'm thinking $2.15 but I'm not sure because I haven't looked in the last couple days.
Can someone tell me why Ashland usually has some of the higher prices when the refinery is right in our back yard???:fedup:
It was $2.09 in Richmond last night
Some stations around here went up over 20 cents today making the price about 2.66 at all of the stations in the area.
$2.42 in NKY
2.59 at Jenkins.."boy Im sure glad they got that oil man out of the white house"..yeah right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Its 2.38 here in my area.
not real sure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2.69/2.79 in South Williamson and surrounding areas.... We don't get a break!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
$2.49 near my boyfriend's house in Rockcastle.