•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 15 Knox Central 6
The baseball player from Union College is a nut.. Coach Osborne should run him off his team.. That gives the baseball program a black eye.. Idiot!!!
I have got an advocate weekly for a very long time. I bought my last 1 this past week. Yellow or slanted journalism at its best. I hope the reporter is not in the journalism program at Union. If he is it makes it look horrible.
Hopefully Knox does not let this situation distract them. Gotta focus on Clay. The real season starts this week.
I agree. I think it was a terrible distraction for Bell this past week. Having people say very untrue and fictious things about your coaches and teammates has to be rough. Then to read a BS newspaper article tops it off!!!
Craze JACKET man Wrote:The baseball player from Union College is a nut.. Coach Osborne should run him off his team.. That gives the baseball program a black eye.. Idiot!!!

Here is a link to the reporter at union who plays baseball
http://www.ucbulldogs.com/SIDHelp/m/0/6/...ley|44.php
The reporter is from northern Kentucky, he has no clue about the culture or pride teams and fans have in the mountains.
If the Big Dipper was alive he would stomp that guy from the triangle
I was told that KC had the best team. Any truth
very very good
Heard that Bell Co is filing a defamation of character lawsuit vs the paper
former Wrote:Heard that Bell Co is filing a defamation of character lawsuit vs the paper

I heard that you are an instigator and keep this thread going. Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I heard that you are an instigator and keep this thread going. Confusednicker:

You heard that really. From who, the Mountain Advocate?
Im just saying what I heard, feel free to start another thread about it.

And since you were the last to post, it seems you are keeping it going.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)