Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2A Championship
We get to see how well we can play next year.. moving up to play local and state competition. Lawrence County AAAA, Ashland AAAAA, Simon Kenton AAAAAA, Then we will talk about how would play with everyone else.. Dont get me wrong, Russell can play but they have got to come out like they did tonight to make it any further than next week.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Thats your opinion but im sure that Russell could hold their own with Highlands or Cov Cath if they could hold there own with Lex Cath in 2000.

I think that Russell or Belfry could hold their own with these teams
i see oc and the winner of the belfry russel game in the state game this year
cards#6 Wrote:i see oc and the winner of the belfry russel game in the state game this year

That don't bode to well for OC. That will be 3 straight shots at the title and we all know what happened the first 2.
CAM2006 Wrote:I think that Russell or Belfry could hold their own with these teams

I agree
CAM2006 Wrote:I think that Russell or Belfry could hold their own with these teams

Belfry played Highlands and held theirown. It took overtime for Highlands to get the win. But they didn't get it in the Pike County Bowl.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
cards#6 Wrote:i see oc and the winner of the belfry russel game in the state game this year
Can you imagine if OC did get to the finals and had to wait to hear who was going to ram the ball down their throats for the this year......lets see do I want to have Belfry or Russell....UHHH NEITHER !!!!!! Crap not again,,,
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
It is going to get tougher now to pick a champion right now my upset team for Mercer got beat tonight so now I have to rethink my strategy. As of right now it may be between Mercer,Russell,Belfry,and maybe Middlesboro. I guess we will know more next week won't we.
If russell repeats keyword if they do. Ill do this shave my head and die it red.
If they repeat you know we will make to keep your word!!
DEVIL89 Wrote:If they repeat you know we will make to keep your word!!

ok man send me ur e-mail adress and ill prove it lol. :flame: :thumpsup: Smile

and gl to the devils.
Instead of painting your head red how about maroon and gold lol.....
man thats some harsh words lol ok ill do that if i get fired u owe me a job lol.
I don't think you would want my job!!!

but if you would need to find one I might consider helping you out but we will just have to wait and what happens from here on out...

by the way do you work in the tomcat system or something like that.
Nah I use to play for ashland last year. Now I live in jolly ole baltimore.
ok that explains it but why would you have to find a new job?
Becuase company policy no crazy hair but i have alot of leave left so who knows lol. but like i said only if russell gets their state.
Devilologist Wrote:Can you imagine if OC did get to the finals and had to wait to hear who was going to ram the ball down their throats for the this year......lets see do I want to have Belfry or Russell....UHHH NEITHER !!!!!! Crap not again,,,

:lmao: :lmao: