Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Grimes vote for Obama in 08 and 12? Well, look at this...
Duck, dodge, dip, and dive. Watch Grimes try to answer whether or not she voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012.

I think everyone already knew the answer to this one.
Can you imagine her making a difficult decision as a member of the US Senate? I have always said that she should get some experience by working at a Payless selling shoes. In reality, I don't think she is qualified to do that.

Even on the Obama Network, MSNBC, one of Obama's real suck ups, Chuck Todd, said that that disaster proves she is not competent as a candidate. And, believe it or not, the other Obamaites on Morning Joe agreed.

Now, her only supporters are her daddy, union bosses, and the NEA. Andy Lundergan might support her but he has disappeared.

She is definitely Clueless Barbie.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Can you imagine her making a difficult decision as a member of the US Senate? I have always said that she should get some experience by working at a Payless selling shoes. In reality, I don't think she is qualified to do that.

Even on the Obama Network, MSNBC, one of Obama's real suck ups, Chuck Todd, said that that disaster proves she is not competent as a candidate. And, believe it or not, the other Obamaites on Morning Joe agreed.

Now, her only supporters are her daddy, union bosses, and the NEA. Andy Lundergan might support her but he has disappeared.

What is likely to be even more entertaining will be her efforts at damage control. With no professorial prowess on which to derive, it's hard to sell baloney.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:What is likely to be even more entertaining will be her efforts at damage control. With no professorial prowess on which to derive, it's hard to sell baloney.

Your mention of baloney reminds me of an observation of William F. Buckley, Jr., the late publisher of National Review. He was asked why Bobby Kennedy would never appear on Buckley's television show, Firing Line. Buckley, in his usual arrogant (and loveable) manner, said, "Why does boloney avoid the meat grinder?".

Clueless Barbie, as a candidate, is obviously a cheap cut of baloney.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Your mention of baloney reminds me of an observation of William F. Buckley, Jr., the late publisher of National Review. He was asked why Bobby Kennedy would never appear on Buckley's television show, Firing Line. Buckley, in his usual arrogant (and loveable) manner, said, "Why does boloney avoid the meat grinder?".

Clueless Barbie, as a candidate, is obviously a cheap cut of baloney.

What happened to those great minds? I loved Buckley and he is sorely missed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Can you imagine her making a difficult decision as a member of the US Senate? I have always said that she should get some experience by working at a Payless selling shoes. In reality, I don't think she is qualified to do that.

I don't follow politics as closely as you guys, but I do have a serious question. Why are the union bosses supporting Grimes?
TheRealThing Wrote:What happened to those great minds? I loved Buckley and he is sorely missed.

The Republicans are in dire need of a lot of William F. Buckleys. They have too many peacemakers, apologists, and spineless wonders. the truth is that the Republican Party has never recovered from the untimely death of Lee Atwater in 1991. Atwater was a supercharged, take no prisoners version of James Carville long before anyone ever heard of Carville. He was nasty but he was brilliant- and he produced winners. the present leadership of the RNC is, to be blunt, a bit too limp-wristed.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I don't follow politics as closely as you guys, but I do have a serious question. Why are the union bosses supporting Grimes?

Because she's a Democrat Blackitty......and until they pull her funding, the current candidate of choice.