Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie Co. 28 Breathitt Co. 14
Congratulations Leslie Co. on a win many thought you couldnt get. Good Luck next week on your trip to Middlesboro.
Congrats Leslie, I must admit I didnt have faith that they would win lol. Maybe Leslie is better than I thought...
Congratulations Eagles.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Big Daddy #78 Wrote:Congrats Leslie, I must admit I didnt have faith that they would win lol. Maybe Leslie is better than I thought...

Maybe but I believe Breathitt is still a year or two away from making a serious run in the playoffs. If anything Breathitt was the overrated team.
wooderson Wrote:Maybe but I believe Breathitt is still a year or two away from making a serious run in the playoffs. If anything Breathitt was the overrated team.
Breathitt was playing "over their heads" all year. Noone in Jackson or anyone that knows anything about Bobcat football thought that they would be as good as they were this year. They had a good season in my mind.

Either way it goes, Breathitt had a good season, much better than last season. Gotta gime 'em that much credit. Good job guys.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt was playing "over their heads" all year. Noone in Jackson or anyone that knows anything about Bobcat football thought that they would be as good as they were this year. They had a good season in my mind.

I believe that all Breathitt Co. followers are somewhat satisfied with the success they experienced this year. Most knowledgable football minds in Breathitt understand that their time is coming again, not this year though.
Was this a shocker????????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Fooled me and half of BGR! way to get the W tonight LC! congrats to breathitt on a good season
Congrats Eagles
Good win Eagles everyone thought it was a long shot. Good luck next week for the District Championship.
eagles fought hard and the bounces fell there way
Leslie came out and dominated from the start. Breathitt was a little over rated in this game IMO. Leslie's offense finally got things together and if they keep the offense going against Middlesboro they could be repeating district champs.Leslie came out with the perfect gameplan and stuck with it. Good Luck against the Jackets, Eagles.
Congrats Leslie Co.
Congrats Leslie Co.
Leslie's D is tough. Held Breathitt to 28 yards rushing.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Leslie's D is tough. Held Breathitt to 28 yards rushing.
WOW,great job.Good luck next week.
The last i heard this game was really close but I guess i was wrong. Good win to Leslie Co!
good job LC... leslie co.. was a different team out there on the filld.. they new what they had ta do, and they did it... lets do the samething next week,,
I have read all the posts and from what I can understand, the Leslie fans asy that Breathitt was"overrated" in this game, which makes no sense becasue anyone who knows anything about football knew that Breathitt was not a "good" team this year, they were just playing over their heads a bit, and I give the credit to the coaching staff for that. It was a good win for the Eagles, they earned it, but Middlesboro will be the district champs this year. It is funny that after getting beaten by 50+ points for a decade or so a team talks as if they are elite when they win a couple games...........................................

Wow I knew they could do it
Suprised! But congrats to Leslie on the win
WOW!!!!!! I am eating crow..Congrats Eagles!
Congrats Eagles....Look like Coach Krugler has been saving some things for the playoffs...Offense looked good i was impressed....Timmy Baker is a hoss....I hope he runs over that M-Boros D....Go Eagles!
Leslie most likely surprised everybody besides the coaches & players on there football team. Congrats to them & hopefully they can go to M'Boro & make it back 2 back District Titles. Good luck Eagles!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I have read all the posts and from what I can understand, the Leslie fans asy that Breathitt was"overrated" in this game, which makes no sense becasue anyone who knows anything about football knew that Breathitt was not a "good" team this year, they were just playing over their heads a bit, and I give the credit to the coaching staff for that. It was a good win for the Eagles, they earned it, but Middlesboro will be the district champs this year. It is funny that after getting beaten by 50+ points for a decade or so a team talks as if they are elite when they win a couple games...........................................
Suck it :ChairHit:
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Suck it :ChairHit:
lol...............The Hyden ignorance and lack of vocabulary shows up again! This issue is dead, I think this thread should be closed if this is this is what it has been reduced to.