Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals DOMINATING AFC North - As usual
Will any team ever be able to supplant the Bengals from their dominance at the top of the AFC North - EVER????

[Image: http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/wp-cont...s_Logo.jpg]
:lmao:
Will any team ever be able to supplant the Bengals for playoff futility? Never in a million years.
:moon::moon::moon:

Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
1/2 game lead is insurmountable. They are super bowl bound.
Nice road win against the Texans...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Just to put in perspective how close this division is, if the Ravens win tonight they move into second place a 1/2 game behind the lead, if they lose they fall to fourth.

Definitely the best division from top to bottom.
I think, as much as everyone laughs, people would love to see the Browns make the playoffs. Go figure, though, as tough as the AFC North is they won't make it. Currently 2-2 in the division. I would love to finish 4-2 but too many injuries on defense. Two best defensive players are hurt now.
No gloating, no teasing or taunting - but wow, what in the hell happened to the AFC North today?

Bengals looked terrible, could not run the Ball, Andy with 3 picks in the first half, and the Bengals D just flat out looked lost on many plays. Thank god that the Bucs are HORRIBLE!

Ravens - WHAT? How did that happen? Seriously, the Ravens looked like the best of the bunch today, and then they just shat down their legs! Questionable call at the end, but it was a legit penalty, I'm just not sure that I would have called it at that time of the game. BUT, how in the hell did it come down to that being the play? Just a terrible finish!

Steelers just never showed up at all. Saints cannot win on the road - EVER! Yet, they go into Pittsburgh,where Pitt just does not lose and they shred the Aluminum Curtain! Ben looked like he should have been replaced by Johnny Football, which brings me to....

Browns looked like they were going to run away with the game they way they drove straight down the field. But, they settled for a Field Goal, and that is all they could muster the rest of the Day. Hoyer does his impression of Andy Dalton, and throws more passes to the Bills than to his own teammates. So, he gets himself benched for the highly hyped Manziel. Who promptly drives the Browns down field and takes the ball into the endzone himself. So, as Johnny Football looks like he is making a play to get that starting job, he goes and begins his mock of Andy Dalton.

Bad football today from the "Best" division in the NFL....
Agree with everything you said. The division looked terrible today. The Ravens were definitely the most disappointing as they had a chance to remain a half game back but choked it away. I just don't understand. It's like if one sucks they all do.
Crazy Day! But the Bengals survive and set atop the AFC North!!!
Big game against the Steelers this week for the Bengals
Will Johnny Football start against the Colts this week???
Can the Ravens survive down in south beach???