Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carolina vs. Tampa Bay
Carolina-24
Tampa Bay-10
Final
Not to bad of a game by the panthers to break their loosing streak; Peppers had another great game breaking the record for franchise career sacks! He had 3 in this game! Steve Smith also stepped up and had 149 yd. game! I love my panthers!
I don't get how they leave Steve Smith that wide open on so many plays.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Because he is that good!!
One of the reasons he gets open so much is b/c the Panthers have another receiver by the name of Keyshawn Johnson. Not only is he the other primary target, he also takes alot of the pressure and coverage off of Smith. Both of them did have TD's last night in the W. And btw congrats Carolina who is my other favorite team in the NFL and by the looks I will be rooting for them more now if the Bengals dont regroup/
-STAT- Wrote:One of the reasons he gets open so much is b/c the Panthers have another receiver by the name of Keyshawn Johnson. Not only is he the other primary target, he also takes alot of the pressure and coverage off of Smith. Both of them did have TD's last night in the W. And btw congrats Carolina who is my other favorite team in the NFL and by the looks I will be rooting for them more now if the Bengals dont regroup/

I love the Panthers! They've always been my favorite team i grew up in South Carolina and lived about 10 min. from their old practice field i have an autographed kerry collins jersey not much to be proud of but i like it! I hope the can make another super bowl run again! I really think the need to get a better "hammer" running back like the espn guys said after the game! They need somebody who replaces that aspect of Steven Davis's running!:rockon:
-STAT- Wrote:if the Bengals dont regroup/

Not an option
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life