Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racism in America
TheRealThing Wrote:52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white

Let me get this straight. You once said that a 7% margin of victory in an election constitutes a landslide. But, you think that out of a possible 100 percent, though 52.4 percent of all murders are committed by blacks, while of the remaining 47.6 percent, 45.2 percent were committed by whites, that still means more murders are committed by whites?

Obama, Holder and Sharpton won't nearly run their mouths so much about the dead cops as they have about Ferguson, NYC and Sanford City.
So rape, at a rate of 65% white to 32.9% black is a landslide in raping people? Sex offenses 72.6% white 24.9% black? Violent crime 59.4% white 39.3% black?
TheRealVille Wrote:So rape, at a rate of 65% white to 32.9% black is a landslide in raping people? Sex offenses 72.6% white 24.9% black? Violent crime 59.4% white 39.3% black?

Again, the intent of this thread as clearly posted never intended to say that 36 million black people could set the pace for 300 million whites in the over all number of crimes committed. Even though the FBI says they do manage to accomplish that feat where it comes to murder. None the less on a proportional basis, they do heap up some pretty impressive stats in a straight up numbers comparison.

This thread called out the fact that the President mustered only an emotionally detached written statement about the slain cops. Yet he took the time and made the effort to appear on TV on many occasions to blast the nation's police as being guilty of quite a few affronts against black people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Again, the intent of this thread as clearly posted never intended to say that 36 million black people could set the pace for 300 million whites in the over all number of crimes committed. Even though the FBI says they do manage to accomplish that feat where it comes to murder. None the less on a proportional basis, they do heap up some pretty impressive stats in a straight up numbers comparison.

This thread called out the fact that the President mustered only an emotionally detached written statement about the slain cops. Yet he took the time and made the effort to appear on TV on many occasions to blast the nation's police as being guilty of quite a few affronts against black people.
Lie. I watched him on TV condemning the murders. I'm sure fox didn't show it, though. So, you surely didn't see it.
Jesus hopes you guys end your racist thoughts before he is forced to send you to a burning hell of fire and brimstone. Repent now.
TheRealVille Wrote:So rape, at a rate of 65% white to 32.9% black is a landslide in raping people? Sex offenses 72.6% white 24.9% black? Violent crime 59.4% white 39.3% black?

Since your blacks only make up about 13% of the population, your own figures indict them. Their "participation" in crime far exceeds their percentage in the population. Thank you for proving our case. If you don't understand how all of these statistics work in proving that blacks commit far more crime than their proportional share of the total population, you are either unwilling or unable to recognize the truth when you see it.

Blacks don't need any more special treatment. They need to learn some personal responsibility. I'm tired of all the excuses for them. And, I am d**n tired of supporting them and their unacceptable and destructive habits.
TheRealVille Wrote:Jesus hopes you guys end your racist thoughts before he is forced to send you to a burning hell of fire and brimstone. Repent now.

Now that sounds a bit hypocritical coming from a liberal Democrat who supports the premeditated murder of innocent babies and the abnormal marriage of homosexuals.

If one is a "racist" because he/she expects blacks to quit whining, quit breaking the law, quit expecting handouts, and earn their own way in this country by working and showing some personal responsibility and self control, I suppose I am a "racist".
Tried to find video of the President making TV appearance condemning the shooting of NYPD officers but the following is the best I could do.

DailyCaller

Obama Rejects New York Cop Killings

10:42 AM
Neil Munro
White House Correspondent

"President Barack Obama released a statement Saturday evening condemning the political murder of two New York cops.

The statement is likely intended to shield him from public anger over the murders, which follow his repeated claims that police forces unfairly treat African-Americans in many cities around the nation.

“I unconditionally condemn today’s murder of two police officers in New York City,” said Obama’s statement.

“Two brave men won’t be going home to their loved ones tonight, and for that, there is no justification,” said Obama’s statement.

“The officers who serve and protect our communities risk their own safety for ours every single day — and they deserve our respect and gratitude every single day. Tonight, I ask people to reject violence and words that harm, and turn to words that heal — prayer, patient dialogue, and sympathy for the friends and family of the fallen,” read the statement."
http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/21/obama-...-killings/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Obama released a statement obviously written by someone else. He made no appearance whatsoever. He was on the golf course. He is a poor golfer but he is better at it than he is at being a leader to all the people. Of course, his effeminate attempts to throw a baseball are his major downfall and personal indicator.
^I watched the statement him, at the time he was on TV.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Since your blacks only make up about 13% of the population, your own figures indict them. Their "participation" in crime far exceeds their percentage in the population. Thank you for proving our case. If you don't understand how all of these statistics work in proving that blacks commit far more crime than their proportional share of the total population, you are either unwilling or unable to recognize the truth when you see it.

Blacks don't need any more special treatment. They need to learn some personal responsibility. I'm tired of all the excuses for them. And, I am d**n tired of supporting them and their unacceptable and destructive habits.
If you had meant in relation to percentage of the population, why didn't you state that instead of saying, "apparently you don't know that blacks commit multitudes more crimes than Caucasians", which is a total lie. Now, you are doing what a couple more here do when caught up, you weasel around the factual numbers that prove you wrong, and then try to say you meant as a total percentage of population, verses total white population.
TheRealVille Wrote:If you had meant in relation to percentage of the population, why didn't you state that instead of saying, "apparently you don't know that blacks commit multitudes more crimes than Caucasians", which is a total lie. Now, you are doing what a couple more here do when caught up, you weasel around the factual numbers that prove you wrong, and then try to say you meant as a total percentage of population, verses total white population.

So, unlike the rest of us you are having difficulty understanding why people are untrusting of a minority group, who though they comprise a mere 13% of the total population, still manage to dominate crime statistics? I'd call that common sense, not racial bias?

If there were any video of Obama decrying acts if violence such as in the case of the slain NYPD officers, you could have posted it. It's just not out there I guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:So, you are having difficulty understanding why people are untrusting of a minority group, who though they comprise a mere 13% of the total population, still manage to dominate crime statistics? I'd call that common sense, not racial bias.
They don't dominate crime stats, whites do. Look at the numbers.
^Whites committed 6.5(69.2%) million crimes, and blacks committed 2.6(28.4%) million.
TheRealVille Wrote:^Whites committed 6.5(69.2%) million crimes, and blacks committed 2.6(28.4%) million.

Your argument is ridiculous. When, using your figures, less than 13% of the population commits 28.4 percent of the crimes, that group is a problem. The fact that you can't or don't comprehend this is amazing. Of course, nearly all of them vote just like you so I guess you think that that allows you to give them a pass.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Your argument is ridiculous. When, using your figures, less than 13% of the population commits 28.4 percent of the crimes, that group is a problem. The fact that you can't or don't comprehend this is amazing. Of course, nearly all of them vote just like you so I guess you think that that allows you to give them a pass.
Felons don't vote, so we can remove that part from the equation. As for the rest, as long as they don't vote republican, I'm with them. Apparently, the black man is threatening your white privilege.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Your argument is ridiculous. When, using your figures, less than 13% of the population commits 28.4 percent of the crimes, that group is a problem. The fact that you can't or don't comprehend this is amazing. Of course, nearly all of them vote just like you so I guess you think that that allows you to give them a pass.

His perspective is exactly the same as Holder and Obama. Denying the obvious in favor of the way they wish things were, is the unique gift of self deception necessary to becoming a committed liberal.

BTW, you see how we are mired in the circular logic all liberals are known to employ. The discussion is about whether Obama has in any way shown the level of concern in the NYPD deaths, he feigned with regard to the Garner and Brown cases. Not black crime statistics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:His perspective is exactly the same as Holder and Obama. Denying the obvious in favor of the way they wish things were, is the unique gift of self deception necessary to becoming a committed liberal.

BTW, you see how we are mired in the circular logic all liberals are known to employ. The discussion is about whether Obama has in any way shown the level of concern in the NYPD deaths, he feigned with regard to the Garner and Brown cases. Not black crime statistics.

You are correct. Obama and Holder have no regard for the two murdered policemen even though their biased rhetoric contributed to the murders. These boys are only concerned about blacks.

I don't think TheRealVille is black even though he is in bed with that victim philosophy. I suspect he is just a pawn of the Democrats because of his love for unions. I suspect that he, unlike me, always looks for the union label. His religion is the organized labor movement of John L. Lewis, Walter Reuther, and poor, dumb Richie Trumka.
TheRealVille Wrote:Felons don't vote, so we can remove that part from the equation. As for the rest, as long as they don't vote republican, I'm with them. Apparently, the black man is threatening your white privilege.

Really? They aren't qualified to vote but I understand that a goodly number voted for Obama. Felons and welfare recipients aren't likely to vote Republican. Military members and income taxpayers vote Republican. Don't confuse the groups.

As for my "white privilege", I do feel privileged to have been born Caucasian. I suppose that I have prospered from being Caucasian. I certainly don't apologize for it.
I just watched the Christmas Mass from The Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C. The service was enormously inspirational for anyone- Catholic, Protestant, or unaffiliated. I hope all of you have experienced something inspirational this holiday season. We all desperately need an uplift.
TheRealThing Wrote:His perspective is exactly the same as Holder and Obama. Denying the obvious in favor of the way they wish things were, is the unique gift of self deception necessary to becoming a committed liberal.

Your buddy, HRV, brought up black crime stats, not me.
TheRealVille Wrote:Your buddy, HRV, brought up black crime stats, not me.

That's not the way I saw it, though I would agree that he is my buddy. You said that blacks get arrested 10 times more than white people do, which is a statistic that lies far outside the norm. But if they're getting arrested more it's because they are out there getting into trouble more, and that is evidenced by the murder statistics. I mean, it's one thing to run a stop sign. But, quite another to murder a human being and if a man is callous enough to murder you, he is darn well not going to back up on stealing, or anything else that is illegal though trivial in comparison to murder.

According to the FBI, the US averages about 13,000 murders a year. Of those 13 thousand around 4,000 usually go unsolved so the FBI doesn't really know what thei offender's race is. That leaves us with about 9 thousand assailants who we can identify. As I have already mentioned, those same FBI statistics state that of the 9,000 or so murders that we can expect to be solved each year; 4,716 will have been committed by blacks, compared to 3,825 by whites, and the remaining 450 by some other ethnic group. Since blacks comprise only 13% of the total population, that is a staggeringly damning indictment. Whites outnumber blacks nearly 10 to 1. That means that out of every 78,431 white people, we can expect one of them to be a murderer. And out of every 7,630 black people, we can expect one to be a murderer. One more time, here is the FBI link--- http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/cri...icide-data

And yet, when Mr Obama went on TV to make comment about Sanford City, or Ferguson, or NYC. He didn't say look folks, if you go out and destroy the property of your neighbors, or commit assaults on your neighbors, or burn down your neighbors property. Or if you disrupt the normal workings of you local governments or the orderly passage of traffic on our highways. You're going to go to jail. No, had he said that, all the riots and arson would not have happened IMO. But he didn't say that.

What he could have said and what he actually said are about as far apart as the east is from the west. He said that black folks have a right to feel the way they do towards police because in many cases they have been victimized by police. I gotta say I've heard a lot of Presidents past and present say a lot of things. I heard a recording of FDR asking the US Congress to declare war on Japan. I heard JFK, say "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country." I heard Nixon resign. I heard Clinton say "I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." I heard George W say "I hear you, and the people who knocked down these towers will hear all of us soon." But I've never heard a President say what Mr Obama has said about the police. I expect Mr Obama will come out as early as tomorrow and make a televised statement. We will have to see what he says. But when a US President comes out and addresses the country on something as potentially divisive as racism, that is no time for cryptic between-the-linesmanship. He likes to use the phrase, "let me be clear" and now is certainly the time for him to set aside his usual moon walk version of the Potomac two step, and speak clearly to unite Americans of all races.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:Lie. I watched him on TV condemning the murders. I'm sure fox didn't show it, though. So, you surely didn't see it.

Neither did I and I have searched for it too. All you need to do is a one word search for Garner, Brown and Martin and the links pop up like popcorn. I'm not saying he didn't comment on TV but I can't find it.

I don't understand why you can't admit that Obama has racially divided this country. It's blatantly apparent, and you aren't stupid...yet you hang on to shreads of disinformation. As liberal as you contend to be, I would think that you would want racial unity.

You cannot prove that Obama had the same passion for these two police officers that were assassinated for revenge sake as he did for these three others who were killed. It's simple; you can not prove that something happened when in fact it didn't happen.
Granny Bear Wrote:Neither did I and I have searched for it too. All you need to do is a one word search for Garner, Brown and Martin and the links pop up like popcorn. I'm not saying he didn't comment on TV but I can't find it.

I don't understand why you can't admit that Obama has racially divided this country. It's blatantly apparent, and you aren't stupid...yet you hang on to shreads of disinformation. As liberal as you contend to be, I would think that you would want racial unity.

You cannot prove that Obama had the same passion for these two police officers that were assassinated for revenge sake as he did for these three others who were killed. It's simple; you can not prove that something happened when in fact it didn't happen.
Obama didn't racially divide the country, the GOP in Washington, and individual states, and American citizens that can't stand the thought of having a black man in the big seat has racially divided the country.
TheRealVille Wrote:Obama didn't racially divide the country, the GOP in Washington, and individual states, and American citizens that can't stand the thought of having a black man in the big seat has racially divided the country.

[Image: http://liberallogic101.com/wp-content/up...01-698.jpg]
TheRealVille Wrote:Obama didn't racially divide the country, the GOP in Washington, and individual states, and American citizens that can't stand the thought of having a black man in the big seat has racially divided the country.

Everyone that you mentioned had a hand in that, but no one more so than Obama. He has taken his position of power and used it to drive a wedge between the races and support an agenda that includes the likes of Al Sharpton, of all people.

AND if the citizens can't stand the thought of having a black man in the big seat, why was he elected twice?

Your arguments leak like a sive. The bottom line is that you are wrong about Obama; he is a disgrace to the office he holds and to the race he so passionately represents.

If you wanted a President JUST because he is black, I would've chosen Herman Cain. However, like Slick Willy, he couldn't keep his pants zipped.

You have summed yourself up well, TheRealVille. Obama, Holder, Sharpton, and DeBlasio are racists and you are clueless.
Granny Bear Wrote:Neither did I and I have searched for it too. All you need to do is a one word search for Garner, Brown and Martin and the links pop up like popcorn. I'm not saying he didn't comment on TV but I can't find it.

Good points Granny, and you will notice that he did not offer to explain why he cannot cite a link for the fabled or invisible appearance of the President in which he decried black violence or the assassination of the two NYPD officers.

And the way I heard it, the seat had to be big in case Michelle wanted to use it. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Harry Rex just got an email that really presents the facts in a pithy seasonal way. I will relay it exactly as received.

"Christmas tree lights are just like people who voted for Obama. They all hang together, one-half of the little bastards don't work, and the ones who do aren't very bright."

Now, there is the truth if I ever heard it.
I expected our President to make a televised statement regarding the slain of the NYPD. I got to admit, when the cards don't favor him, he isn't at all uncomfortable about just dropping the subject.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]