Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Announcer About the Bengals
I think it was on ABC, but, regardless of the station, it was an independant NFL expert.

He said that the Bengals have played a tough schedule, and a few things that should have gone their way didn't. He also said that the Bengals are a very good team and are a team that's a lot better than their record shows and that they teams need to watch out for them.

My question is, I have been saying a lot of the same things that this expert did, so, does this guy have no football knowledge either, as I have been told I don't for saying the same things he did??
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:My question is, I have been saying a lot of the same things that this expert did, so, does this guy have no football knowledge either, as I have been told I don't for saying the same things he did??

I know nothing about your football knowledge but from reading several of your posts I do believe that you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder. Sorry dude but that's the way I read it.
Woodworker Wrote:I know nothing about your football knowledge but from reading several of your posts I do believe that you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder. Sorry dude but that's the way I read it.

That would be irrelevant to my question.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:That would be irrelevant to my question.

Re read your question. You are wanting to start an argument with someone. You are just asking for someone to sympathize with your football knowledge just because some big time NFL analyst agrees with you.

But it is not just this post that has me saying this. I have read several of your posts in the past and you seem to think everyone is out to get you. You argue for the Bengals and when someone disagrees about it you get defensive. Heaven forbid someone disagrees with your opinion on something and it comes true. You will call them out on it in a heart beat.
Fritz, this is a pro sports forum. You want opinions on yourself take it to General Discussion or PM's.