Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands Schedule 2015
The remarks I make are just thought. Unless you have a crystal ball. Which I don't. You can't back up your statements. It's why they coach em up and play the game. And I will rip apart anyone I want. I sure don't need your permission. If we coached against eachother I would take you to school. If I get ON the ballot if I decide to run again. I guarantee I get elected. I made no FACTS about football But that one is. Facts or guarantees. Only 3 of them what color skin you are, taxes and death
Fear the Nation Wrote:Highlands is facing a very tough schedule of teams that like to run it down your throat. Cooper, SK, Ryle, Scott County all have very good if not the best backs in NKY and the state. It's a brutal style of ball that the Birds will have to endure to get to the back half of the schedule. The D will be tested. It might help or it might hurt, we'll see. Nice to have you back on the schedule.

If all you can do is run the ball, then you are in trouble. Highlands has been known over the years to shut down those teams that are one dimensional.
bo67 Wrote:The remarks I make are just thought. Unless you have a crystal ball. Which I don't. You can't back up your statements. It's why they coach em up and play the game. And I will rip apart anyone I want. I sure don't need your permission. If we coached against eachother I would take you to school. If I get ON the ballot if I decide to run again. I guarantee I get elected. I made no FACTS about football But that one is. Facts or guarantees. Only 3 of them what color skin you are, taxes and death

Then express your thoughts. What statements do you want me to back up? I am not the one saying that guys will have to play both ways and these are not Dale's kids.

I love those that get on here and spout off about themselves and think that everyone should believe them because they said it louder.
Mantax we could go back and forth until the cows come home. I am guessing you are expressing your thoughts and views. Basically that's all I'm doing Do I get a little out of line? Maybe sometimes I do. But I will tell you this. I will respect your words. I believe a person had that right. And I won't lie. You have made some valid points. I need to let go of the past and forget certain things. I believe you know what I am saying. But I will always say what I think on any subject. Doesn't mean I am right or wrong.
Mantax. Your input. How do they replace 61 touchdowns that Beau accounted for? I have known Austin since he played for the Red Devils. And not having any close recent contact with him. I don't know his progession. I know Kendall is a damn good back. I'm not saying they need those 61 touchdowns to win. You win by 50 or by 1. It's still a W
bo67 Wrote:Mantax. Your input. How do they replace 61 touchdowns that Beau accounted for? I have known Austin since he played for the Red Devils. And not having any close recent contact with him. I don't know his progession. I know Kendall is a damn good back. I'm not saying they need those 61 touchdowns to win. You win by 50 or by 1. It's still a W

Now we can have a nice civil discussion. Maybe we will get some input from Charlie, sstack and some of the others on the subject. They will not replace 61 touchdowns. With 3 returning O-lineman they may not need to. Hergott simply needs to develop confidence and work on technique. Kendall is a nice back, not sure if he can tote it 25 or 30 times a game, so they may need someone else to step up and help. Have several receivers back that saw quality time last year. Defense is an area that they need to strengthen in my opinion. Kicking game may be the most important it has been in quite some time. They need to be better in the return games for both punts and kickoffs. Interested to hear what others might have to say on the matters that I have pointed out.
mantax Wrote:If all you can do is run the ball, then you are in trouble. Highlands has been known over the years to shut down those teams that are one dimensional.

No not one of those teams are one dimensional. Just pointing out that those are going to be a physical games, one after another. They all run the ball well because they are physical, not because that is all they can do.
I was with the guy tonight at their soccer game. Hergott was there. He's 220. I guess you know he quit basketball to concentrate on his QB skills. Their line, Mantax, is going to be good. They do need another back to step up to help Kendall. From taking to Hergott. They have the receivers. I know nothing about the D. I think they lost 3 LB and 3 DB. These kids coming back I don't know that well
bo67 Wrote:I was with the guy tonight at their soccer game. Hergott was there. He's 220. I guess you know he quit basketball to concentrate on his QB skills. Their line, Mantax, is going to be good. They do need another back to step up to help Kendall. From taking to Hergott. They have the receivers. I know nothing about the D. I think they lost 3 LB and 3 DB. These kids coming back I don't know that well

What guy were you with? So he quit hoops to concentrate on football?
I meant all the guys. Guy was a typo. Austin told me he quit basketball to work on football. I was at their soccer game in Wilder