Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Draw
Belfry vs East Ridge Mon @ 6:30
Johnson Co vs Betsy Layne. @ 8:00

Shelby Valley vs Sheldon Clark. Tues @ 6:30
Pburg vs Lawrence Co @ 8:00
SV over JC in finals by 5
No one close to SV They win easily! Double digit wins in all games!
Valley will win it
Valley will win. The sad thing is, the game I wanted to bet the final game is first round. (SC vs SV) gonna be the toughest game in the bracket for Shelby Valley
I think SV will have a tough time in the first round.
The first round should be the championship. (SC and SV)
Mjolnir Wrote:No one close to SV They win easily! Double digit wins in all games!

No one close to SV? What on earth are you basing this on?

They have already lost 2 games within region this year, to P-Burg at the All-A, and to Sheldon Clark at home. They also had close games against Johnson Central (won by 5) and Belfry (also won by 5). All four of those teams are still alive in the regional tournament.

I do think that SV is the favorite, but to say that "no one is close" makes no sense. If they want to make it 3 straight, they will have to earn it.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: http://i60.tinypic.com/b3stg1.jpg]
JC should win it all they were in that final game last year. Shelby Valley graduated a lot of talent off of last years team. JC should be the favorite
I believe it will come down to valley and JC
Sportsfan21 Wrote:The first round should be the championship. (SC and SV)

Ok.....JC has beat them twice..
SC twice..
JC beat SC in OT after making 30 foot shot to tie in Dec. at SC. SC beat JC by 2 in Feb. at JC as JC had shot to win at buzzer. JC beat SC in district finals last week by 2 as SC missed 2 shots to win or tie at buzzer.
SV beat JC at JC in Dec. in OT. SC beat SV at SV in Feb. in OT.
What does all this mean, absolutely nothing. These 3 teams are all evenly matched and either one can win it all. What happened during season is in the past, these games could go down to the wire or if one of them does not play well and the other does it could be double digit win. Thats why they play the game. By the way, don't forget about Belfry. East Ridge had beaten them twice during regular season and Belfry beat them last night. Belfry is playing really good right now.
Shelby Valley and Johnson.Johnson could upset Shelby Valley.Either way 4 point game.I like Johnson in an upset.
Shelby Valley wins the region and makes it a 3 peat. BUT, they will have to battle for it. When SV is playing their best ball, ill agree they are far and away double digit points better than anyone in the region. But they don't always play their best ball as cowbell mentioned above. But I believe they step it up like usual and bring it back home for the 3rd time. Also helps having the best coach in the region in Rodney Rowe.
SC is giving SV all they want right now. :popcorn:
No one close to SV!!!! Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go SC!!!
Way to go Lady Cards!!!
Gator95 Wrote:Shelby Valley wins the region and makes it a 3 peat. BUT, they will have to battle for it. When SV is playing their best ball, ill agree they are far and away double digit points better than anyone in the region. But they don't always play their best ball as cowbell mentioned above. But I believe they step it up like usual and bring it back home for the 3rd time. Also helps having the best coach in the region in Rodney Rowe.

Ouch. Now the question becomes does Rowe hang it up now that his daughter is finished? Disappointing season to say the least.
Mjolnir Wrote:No one close to SV They win easily! Double digit wins in all games!

:biglmao:
I don't like Crow,but I 'm eating it now.
[Image: http://i60.tinypic.com/14kzhug.jpg]
Going with JC over SC by 1 now.