Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down IAF Iran Strike
Assuming this report is true, how does it feel for you two-time Obama voters to be on the same side as Iran? Expect strong denials to follow from the White House. However if this report is true, and considering how how stupid and incompetent Obama and his foreign policy team have proven themselves to be over the past six years, who thinks that the Israelis do not hold a smoking gun with Obama's fingerprints all over it?

I suspect that the timing of this report was not coincidental and that Netanyahu will be asked about the report during his trip to Washington. I expect that Netanyahu will issue a "no comment" statement and that the people in Congress who need to know the truth already do.

Report: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down IAF Iran Strike
I can truthfully say I never liked Zbigniew Brzezinski, and felt like he was largely behind the naïve Jimmy Carter's foreign policy failures. Frankly, I would think the reason the Jimmy Carter 'era' did not prove even more disastrous to the US than it did, is owing to the fact that he was not re-elected. Not so with Mr Obama and brother are we reaping the whirlwind.

But, the twicers will likely stand down on your question, citing the lack of proof defense. Like proving the sky is blue, so it is with the passing of America as the greatest nation comprised of free men to have ever existed. Let me give you history's very concise record involving said passing.

This was the mind of a Democrat on January 20, 1961, as I heard John Fitzgerald Kennedy say the following; "We observe today not a victory of party, but a celebration of freedom — symbolizing an end, as well as a beginning — signifying renewal, as well as change. For I have sworn before you and Almighty God the same solemn oath our forebears prescribed nearly a century and three quarters ago.

The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty and all forms of human life. And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe — the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.
And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.
My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

(TEXT OMITTED)

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own."
http://www.ushistory.org/documents/ask-not.htm I believe everybody owes it to themselves to read the entire speech (which really does not take very long).

^^That was then, This is now;

September 9, 2009, President Obama Address to a Joint Session of Congress; "First, I will not sign a plan (ObamaCare) that adds one dime to our deficits -- either now or in the future. (Applause.) I will not sign it if it adds one dime to the deficit, now or in the future, period. And to prove that I'm serious, there will be a provision in this plan that requires us to come forward with more spending cuts if the savings we promised don't materialize.

ARTICLE EXCERPT---
Obamacare program costs $50,000 in taxpayer money for every American who gets health insurance, says bombshell budget report
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3TAFdYxRS

How far have we fallen. Mr Kennedy was right, history will judge, (despite spin) our deeds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I can truthfully say I never liked Zbigniew Brzezinski, and felt like he was largely behind the naïve Jimmy Carter's foreign policy failures. Frankly, I would think the reason the Jimmy Carter 'era' did not prove even more disastrous to the US than it did, is owing to the fact that he was not re-elected. Not so with Mr Obama and brother are we reaping the whirlwind.

But, the twicers will likely stand down on your question, citing the lack of proof defense. Like proving the sky is blue, so it is with the passing of America as the greatest nation comprised of free men to have ever existed. Let me give you history's very concise record involving said passing.

This was the mind of a Democrat on January 20, 1961, as I heard John Fitzgerald Kennedy say the following; "We observe today not a victory of party, but a celebration of freedom — symbolizing an end, as well as a beginning — signifying renewal, as well as change. For I have sworn before you and Almighty God the same solemn oath our forebears prescribed nearly a century and three quarters ago.

The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty and all forms of human life. And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe — the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.
And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.
My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

(TEXT OMITTED)

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own."
http://www.ushistory.org/documents/ask-not.htm I believe everybody owes it to themselves to read the entire speech (which really does not take very long).

^^That was then, This is now;

September 9, 2009, President Obama Address to a Joint Session of Congress; "First, I will not sign a plan (ObamaCare) that adds one dime to our deficits -- either now or in the future. (Applause.) I will not sign it if it adds one dime to the deficit, now or in the future, period. And to prove that I'm serious, there will be a provision in this plan that requires us to come forward with more spending cuts if the savings we promised don't materialize.

ARTICLE EXCERPT---
Obamacare program costs $50,000 in taxpayer money for every American who gets health insurance, says bombshell budget report
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3TAFdYxRS

How far have we fallen. Mr Kennedy was right, history will judge, (despite spin) our deeds.
I like your "twicer" term, TRT. It requires much less typing than "two-time Obama voter" and it says so much about a person's character flaws with so few letters that it has a great chance to make it into the dictionary.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I like your "twicer" term, TRT. It requires much less typing than "two-time Obama voter" and it says so much about a person's character flaws with so few letters that it has a great chance to make it into the dictionary.

Thanks Hoot, I enjoyed coming up with it. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Thanks Hoot, I enjoyed coming up with it. :biggrin:
You should trademark the term and go into the T-shirt business. They could have "I'm a twicer" emblazoned on the front and a big "Kick me!" sign on the back. :biggrin:
It's heartbreaking to watch my country come to the sad state of affairs we see today.

Given that our President, with the Democratic Party in full-on support, believes he is wise enough to discard the collective wisdom of everybody gone on, from the founders all the way up to and including the sitting Congress in favor of his own, one had to know we were in trouble. Further, there is no reason not to expect him to feel compelled to straighten out the rest of the planet to boot. Therefore the emergence of a new world order. The US and Israel had to get their wings clipped, while other nations needed to be elevated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]