Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piairist 74 David 61
Game played tonight in the 3 rivers tournament.
Congrats Piarist.
Who did good for Piarist???
Good job Piarist! David, keep working hard. You will get that win soon!
goood hard fought game for both sides David lead untill the fourth quarter then ther center fouled out and piarist ended up scoring like 15 points in the paint in the fourth
quarter. GOOD WIN PIARIST, AN GOOD LUCK DAVID.
Good to see David School put up that many points at least.
Congrats Piairist and keep your heads up David the W is coming!
Who is #12 from Piarist He is real good
#12 from piarist is josh ousley
congrast Piarist
Drago Wrote:Good to see David School put up that many points at least.
David has some players who can score but really they need to put in some plays there and be more organized..They need a coach who'll try and teach the game instead of just showing up..JMO

How many did Stumbo for David have??
How many did Ousley for Piarist have??
stumbo had 9 and alex hall had 12 and tiller led the team with 16
stumbo had 9 kasey ousley had 10 and alex hall had 12 and tiller led the team with 16 and a couple more players chipped in a couple poits
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:stumbo had 9 and alex hall had 12 and tiller led the team with 16
Stumbo must have had an off night, waht about Ousley for Piarist??
no stumbo didnt have an off night he has just become a smarter player because he has realized his team is better when he passes and he cant do it by his self.This year stumbo is actually getting assist instead of just shooting 20 three's a night.
i talked to stumbo yesterday n he told me that he wasn't tryin to score alot this yr if the shots are there he will take em if not he'll pass hes became a team player this year but im sure he'll start steppin up in points
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:i talked to stumbo yesterday n he told me that he wasn't tryin to score alot this yr if the shots are there he will take em if not he'll pass hes became a team player this year but im sure he'll start steppin up in points
Hopfully that'll work out for them, I thought Stumbo would have to be a scoring threat in order for David to compete. They really have no other Offensive weapons.
yea i know......but i mean if you come and watch them u'll see stumbo's turned himself into a all around team player and almost everyone the team is contributing in some way but i hope david pulls out a win this yr good luck
I thought Stumbo would have to be a scoring threat in order for David to compete. They really have no other Offensive weapons.

What do tou mean david dosnt have any offensive weapons? If Blake Stumbo only scored 9 points and they had 61 obviously someone can score and there are. Not dissing Stumbo's game but he's not a SCORER he is a SHOOTER and he is much better when he gets open looks by playing team ball. Last year he didnt think much of stumbo playing point guard but now he is sacrifising his points to make the team better
that is a true point guard.GOOD WIN PIARIST< GOOD LUCK DAVID
i agree malboro stumbo last year would have took a shot almost everytime he touched the ball but this year i think he realizes what potential the falcons have n he is passing some oppurtunites that he wouldn't have last year....like u said stumbo isn't a scorer hes a shooter but i have seen a few times this year when stumbo seen the lane he took it and either made the lay up or got fouled
Marlboro Man69 Wrote:I thought Stumbo would have to be a scoring threat in order for David to compete. They really have no other Offensive weapons.

What do tou mean david dosnt have any offensive weapons? If Blake Stumbo only scored 9 points and they had 61 obviously someone can score and there are. Not dissing Stumbo's game but he's not a SCORER he is a SHOOTER and he is much better when he gets open looks by playing team ball. Last year he didnt think much of stumbo playing point guard but now he is sacrifising his points to make the team better
that is a true point guard.GOOD WIN PIARIST< GOOD LUCK DAVID
Rolleyes
61 points is not exactly what I would call an offensive explosion, but I guess it did come against the mighty Piarist Knights. After all they are the 4th best defensive team in the 60th ditrict.
i didn't know that how do u tell how they are ranked in defense lol
Congrats Piairist
the next game between the two should be a barn burner
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:i didn't know that how do u tell how they are ranked in defense lol
lol..I was just joking, there are only 4 teams in the 60th district.
Congrats Piarist on the W
lol oh moe i was gon say there pretty good defensivly then but have u seen david play ne
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:lol oh moe i was gon say there pretty good defensivly then but have u seen david play ne
I haven't seen David play this season, I saw them play last seaso a few times and on TV as well, pretty much every time they were on.
lol what did u think about em last yr