Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region favorite 2015-16
Perry should be stronger this year than last.Minks,Eddington,and Curry are seniors that return with experience.Napier will get the most he can from the girls and hopefully a better run in the 14th.
Ah Dude they lost their point guard Whitney Evans, no way they are gonna be better. What have they been doing to improve? Crossfit? Anything in particular?
After a disappointing loss in overtime to Letcher, Knott should be considered the favorite going into the season.They will be led by Fallon Slone,Kristen Waugh,Hannah Hollifield,Stacy Stamper,and Jada Higgins.Alexis Slone and Kamryn Thornsberry will be seeing the floor in the rotation and both will be competing for starting spots.Fallon Slone is the only senior and this team is very young and clicked at the right time last year.Mayshala Higgins is much improved along with Smith that will contribute also.It will be an exciting future for the Patriots this upcoming season.Good luck to all participating teams in the 14th.:Thumbs:
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/sjhhl.jpg] That's right baby! It's coming hot as taters off the stove! Wowza! Jada and Lady Pats be rollin! More mash taters please!!!
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:Perry should be stronger this year than last.Minks,Eddington,and Curry are seniors that return with experience.Napier will get the most he can from the girls and hopefully a better run in the 14th.

[Image: http://img.memecdn.com/ice-age-sloth-thi...741824.jpg] Wowza! You must be high as this guy baby! Perry has hit the ice age! No more taters left in the bin! More mash taters please!!!
does anybody know when the girls preseason ranking and players in cats pause will be post in 13, 14, and 15 thanks
Cheezy Wrote:Free I'm not knocking KCC at all. I'm sure coach Honeybutt has a fine team. I'm sure that they will post another outstanding 20+ win season. I'm just stating the fact that the superb record that they will undoubtedly display this year
Is almost entirely against 14th region teams. I think that if coach Honeybutt really thought that he had a talented team he would challenge them more. That's all I'm saying.

No but you are knocking Coach Honeycutt but calling him the name you called him. That is disrespectful to a man who has coached in this region for awhile now and IMO opinion deserves the respect of local basketball fans. I played for the man and it upset angers me to see you post this.
WALL2WALL Wrote:No but you are knocking Coach Honeycutt but calling him the name you called him. That is disrespectful to a man who has coached in this region for awhile now and IMO opinion deserves the respect of local basketball fans. I played for the man and it upset angers me to see you post this.

All coaches deserve respect and Coach Honeycutt has always been very respectful to our staff & players at Leslie whether at home or away.It is usually always competitive games with Knott and they are generally a well coached team.JMO
I don't think Leslie gets enough recognition and what Coach Collett does.Year in and year out always a very disciplined group that give 100 percent.Leslie may just surprise some people this year that are overlooking them with Moore gone.
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:I don't think Leslie gets enough recognition and what Coach Collett does.Year in and year out always a very disciplined group that give 100 percent.Leslie may just surprise some people this year that are overlooking them with Moore gone.

[Image:

]

Great school, great coach, not enough horses in the barn.

More mash taters please!
Cheezy...you are a complete joke!! Truly, for one disrespecting one of if not the most respected coaches in the 14th region. Coach Honeycutt is a very good person and whats more important an even better father, not one player who has played for him can say that he didn't care for them. All you did Cheezy was show your rear end and how awful of a person you are, not knocking on your argument...but it's how and what you said. Before you want to be taken seriously on here you should show some respect, give it before you receive it.

As for your argument, I believe it's safe to say every year a top team from every region can schedule more competitive games outside this region, we can make this argument for everyone. But if you are complaining about everyone on here talking about them being the favorite, well THEY ARE!!! After taking Letcher to OT and returning pretty much everyone no team should be discussed with them, especially when you have a great coach in Honeycutt. You obviously dislike Honeycutt and Knott Central for some reason, GROW UP!!! They are the favorite for one season, this talk has only been from the end of last season and you grow crazy. You must be a Letcher fan, only program I know in the 14th region who does not like Knott or Honeycutt...or at least the few I know from there girls program think that way.

For the record, last years OT finals championship game was not a bad ref called game. Great game and an even better coached game from Coach Honeycutt!
Cheezy does not speak for Letcher Central. We respect Coach Honeycutt and his program. He is a personal friend of mine and think highly of him as a person and coach. Don't fall to his level by labeling all of the LCC girls basketball fans.
KCC has earned the right to be favorites in the 14th region.
Lighten up lady pat fans. Nobody is attacking your coach or your team.... I'm sure they are all wonderful people. I'm only questioning the schedule. Will
Anyone attempt to explain why it's so soft when the expectations
Are so great for this years team?
[Image:

]

Bolz, look at this jewel. Ole fatpat is sure proud of the support given to our Lady Pats. They be flying high this season. Make that trip to Diddle seem like nothing at all. Be ready 14th region here we come.

More mash taters please!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Bolz, look at this jewel. Ole fatpat is sure proud of the support given to our Lady Pats. They be flying high this season. Make that trip to Diddle seem like nothing at all. Be ready 14th region here we come.

More mash taters please!

Not Diddle... BBT Arena in Northern KY!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/tnw88.jpg] Wowza! Thanks Killa! Shizzle Dizzle No Diddle! Ole FatPat be packed up ready to go! Be like a kid in the candy store! Big Baked Tater Arena baby! Lady Pats be rolling north! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/tnytg.jpg] Bolz,FatPat getting packed for BBT arena,Rupp Arena,and Corbin! Ole FatPat getting pumped up! Short bus be rolling and cruising! More mash taters please!!!
Whitney is got to be player of the year in the 14th Region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
[Image: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp4nwt...o1_400.gif] Fizzle Shizzle! Lady Pats be shooting lights out baby! Morton Combs Athletic Complex be rocking to the free world! Concessions be hit hard and Ct and BoPo jigging to Hit The Quan! Lady Pats putting on a show this year! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/tz4xc.jpg] Lights Out Tour! Coming to an arena near you baby! Patriot Nation be exploding! Time to get down to bizness! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/u1kxk.jpg] Double wowza! It's getting that time baby! Concessions,Patriot stampedes,band rocking school song,Patriot mascot running like ole FatPat to the tater stands,CT smiling like Snoop Dogg after a concert,and the maintenance crew enjoying the show! Don't get better than this..well,except mash taters! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/ue0xm.jpg] Shizzle Dizzle baby! Short bus be washed and waxed up for the long joy ride this year! Patriot Nation already getting primed and pumped! More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Bolz, some new stats that came out today.

Average Points per Game:
Perry 65
Leslie 64
Knott 63
Breathitt 60
Lee 60
Hazard 59
Estill 55
Buckhorn 52
Powell 52
Jackson City 52
Creech 51
JBS 51
Wolfe 46
Owsley 46
Letcher 40
Riverside 29
Cordia 17

Team Creech is impressive, wowza!

More mash taters please!
Jenkins Lady Cavaliers leading the way with 74 points per game!
CavFan Wrote:Jenkins Lady Cavaliers leading the way with 74 points per game!

What's their average against good teams, 57?