Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who you got?
With the primary season just around the corner, who do you have in the govenor's race? Also early picks on Presidental race?
I'm supporting Will T. Scott. I have known him for a number of years and have always liked and trusted him. He would make a good governor. He wouldn't be the typical cookie cutter governor type that we have had for so many years. On the other hand, he can't win. But, nonetheless, I will support him.
I like Will T! How could you not like somebody from the mountains! A good friend of mine is helping him on his campaign and I have gotten to know him. Good Guy and as a democrat that I am, to me is the only choice that could beat Conway.
I haven't paid much attention to poll numbers or anything yet, but it appears Heiner and Comer is what it will come down to. Conway will easily win the democratic nomination.
I agree RIUTG. Heiner will win the Republican nomination, has HAL and McConnell backing him, Comer has Rand Paul. Rand is strong but not nearly as strong as Hal especially in Whitley!