Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 27 Bowling Green 8
Covington Catholic wins the AAA State Championship Title! Sounds like Cov. Cath was in control of the game all night long! Congratulations to the Kernel's on their win and congratulations to Bowling Green for making 2 straight apperance's in state! Good luck to both team's in next year's up coming season!
Thought's on this game?
WOW.... 4 state champions and only one NON-Private school winner again this year.. this is simply amazing......
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:WOW.... 4 state champions and only one NON-Private school winner again this year.. this is simply amazing......

I personally think there should have been 3 non-private school winners today...But things don't always work out how we want them to....
Thought this one would be a lot closer...but congrats to the colonels on the win! Theres just something about them private schools! lol
Congratulations Covington Catholic from a Johnson Central fan.
Congrats to the Colonels.
CovCath played a great game and had a great season. Coach Rodenburg really knows how to utilize their talent and attack the other team on both sides of the ball. Rodenburg won state in just his second year as CCH head coach, and should have won last year (just my opinion).
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Congratulations Covington Catholic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Well im glad Cov. Cath won last night.... They won me some money Tongue
congrats CC
Panther#42 Wrote:Well im glad Cov. Cath won last night.... They won me some money Tongue

I bet all the money I had on here
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Congrats CovCath