Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Buying Magnum PI House?
"The secretive sale of a Hawaiian estate used by TV sleuth Magnum P.I. to President Obama allies has neighbors wondering if the POTUS is moving in.

The famed “Robin’s Nest” was sold on Monday to a newly formed limited liability company represented by a Chicago lawyer tied to the president, KHON 2 reported."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2156151

With scarcely two years to complete what is sure to be a lavish remodel, Obama 'handlers' get busy with his new home. Let's see, while we each get to deal with the personal financial disaster of ObamaCare, the domestic repercussions of gay rights and enhanced abortion on demand. Along with the blazing wildfires resultant of romper room foreign policy and a Congress whose workings now resemble a scene straight out of "Animal House." He gets the following;

His nest egg-- "Because Obama will be only 56 when he leaves office, his annual pension — which by law equals the salary of a Cabinet secretary, now $200,000 — would be worth $3.86 million at today’s annuity rates. The inflation adjustment — when Cabinet salaries rise, a president’s pension rises — is worth at least $770,000 more. His personnel allowance — $150,000 a year for 21 / 2 years, then $96,000 for life — is worth $1.98 million. Total: $6.6 million." http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/e...story.html

His "Robin's Nest"-- The Kingly estate as featured in the TV series Magnum PI and cited above.

Put succinctly, he managed to put us in our place according to his view. While his is the grandest of Aeries.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think that is great! I personally would get the house anywhere close to the Playboy Mansion. Oh well!
It's bad enough that the Obama's have tainted the White House. Why do they have to defile another national landmark?
It makes perfect sense. Obama obviously believes some of Tom Selleck's manliness will rub off on him. He may even transform into one who can throw a baseball like a male rather than like a pansy. Unfortunately for poor Barry, Selleck is a conservative Republican. He would have a real problem identifying with Obama and his girlie jeans in any remote way. Poor Barry. Exposed again.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:It's bad enough that the Obama's have tainted the White House. Why do they have to defile another national landmark?

The irony is almost too much to bear. To think that the grand usher of compromise could be moving into the "Robin's Nest", the quintessential symbol of American values and free enterprise, is making me feel very much the object of forced transformation. :igiveup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]