Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expo Center
I know there will be some games at the expo saturday the 9th and i was wondering if anyone knew the schedule

i beilieve pikeville plays portsmouth clay but im not sure what time
This is the last schedule I had don't hold me to any changes that may have been made but i'm abouT 95% sure this is the games and times, shoould be a fun day of basketball:

11:30AM JBS - Magoffin County
1:15PM Belfry - Sheldon Clark
3:00PM East Ridge - Madison Southern
4:45PM Long Beach Poly(CA) - Louisville Ballard....Can't wait for this one
6:30PM Pikeville - Portsmouth Clay(OH)
8:15PM Glenn(NC) - Louisville Central

I look foward to this event.

An interesting not Long Beach Poly is famous Rapper Snoop Dogg's Alma Matter(sp?)...I know thats off topic but thought that was interesting
Looks like a good group of teams. Trying to bring out of state teams and all.
Beef Wrote:Looks like a good group of teams. Trying to bring out of state teams and all.
Man I can't wait for this, I hope this is still the lineup, should be some great talent showcased.
wow thanks for the schedule...and i dont think we will see snoop there due to recent events lol
Panther Thunder Wrote:wow thanks for the schedule...and i dont think we will see snoop there due to recent events lol
lol..Snoop will be to high to make the trip..SmileJ/K

Moe Wrote:An interesting not Long Beach Poly is famous Rapper Snoop Dogg's Alma Matter(sp?)...I know thats off topic but thought that was interesting
I ment to type fact instead of not, my fault for not proof reading.
According to an article on yahoo news recently Long Beach Poly is the number 1 high school athletic program in the country.
mcfan1 Wrote:According to an article on yahoo news recently Long Beach Poly is the number 1 high school athletic program in the country.
id say there are a great team....
what day
Sat. Dec 9th.
Wish I could be there to watch a couple of those games, especially the Ballard/Long Beach game
Panther Thunder, if you would pick up a newspaper every once in a while you would know the schedule or do you know how to read. Must not. You don't know what East Ridge is, well it is a school that has owned the Broke Back Mountain Panthers since East Ridge has opened the school, except last year when you beat us three times with that coach you all now have as an assistant. Have another great 9 win season!!!
Should be some great games to watch
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
alot of great games to watch hope i get to make it