Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Pollack To Have Career Ending Surgery
ESPN is reporting that Bengals LB David Pollack will be undergoing surgery to repair his fractured neck which will likely end the very short career of the rookie.

Very sad news for a young man with such high inspirations entering the NFL.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
that is terrible news...I liked watching Pollack at Georgia, and he had such a promising future in the NFL..its good they can repair his neck so it wont further cause any life-altering damage, but still, Pollack was a class act, a very good player and a credit to the Bengals..just sad..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:that is terrible news...I liked watching Pollack at Georgia, and he had such a promising future in the NFL..its good they can repair his neck so it wont further cause any life-altering damage, but still, Pollack was a class act, a very good player and a credit to the Bengals..just sad..

couldn't have said it better myself.
Hate this, like TH32, I loved watching Pollack! If you love football, then you had to be a fan of the way Pollack played the game!
I knew they took the halo off and then on Wednesday ESPN said he would have the surgery but it wasn't certain to end is career didn't realize it changed.
Well at first they said that it was and then a couple of days later they said it still maybe possible for him to play. I just think even if he does get to play again he will never be the same player.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
ESPN just said that, contrary to initial reports, the surgery doesn't mean his career's over
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I still say this probably has ended his career no matter what the outcome. It would be hard to go back out there again at that level and take the chance especially when you have a family.
Its a sad thing to see. He was in his 2nd year and thats what makes it so devistating. He was a tough and hard nosed player, and he was an All-American at Georgia. I wish him the best of luck and hope he can possibly make a comeback one day soon!
On espn last nigh i seen that if the doctors clear him he will play idk how good he will be but its good news to hear he might be back.
sad to hear.
i heard he hasn't mad the choice to come back or not but i really don't think he can
This was typical of the Bengals’ season. I hate to see a young man taken from the game before his time. He will be missed!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Sad news. Had a great future ahead of him in the NFL. However, there's still some hope for football...
I wouldn't attempt it if I was him..Pollack was a FOOTBALL player whp played the game like it should be played! Tough loss for football fans and the Bengals!
Seen on ESPN that doctors said he might have a chance to resume his career if the rehabilition goes well. I hope it does because I would like to see him back on the playing field.