Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 64 Hazard 56
Not you razzi I was referring to the rock. He said this was a Hazard/Perry thread.
I think sturgill will be at hazard next year because her and Caudill like to play together and second I also heard that hazard was adding a big girl and if that happens then I'd say they would be in the top two teams in the region next year. And I think that Brashear is doing a good job. Hazard won 6 games his first year and in his third year they were 15-14
Why would she go to hazard?
1. She don't get to start at Pcc !
2. She doesn't have the green light to shoot !
3.pcc can't beat hazard !
4.pcc can't win a district title!
Sounds like to me those are 4 great reasons to go the Bulldogs!! Lol!!😆
But she gets to do all those things!! So why leave! I love my bulldogs ,but really people , let's worry about getting our team right with what we have , if we work hard in the off season , we will be fine!!
Neither perry or hazard can with what they have so they go and find better players.
Paparazzi Wrote:Harold is not going anywhere and the assistant is not going to be coaching. If he would quit trying to tell everyone what they need to do these 3 kids would all be together. At PCC! No one can get along with this guy. And sturgill is not going anywhere.

are you sure about that. because it come out of her mouth. she is just using Napier to get playing time this year, because she is going to hazard in high school.

I heard today that there might be some other girl from PCC going to be at Hazard next year.
I heard the same thing. I also heard that a young big girl from the 53 district I think May be at hazard next year
Faceballz Wrote:Not you razzi I was referring to the rock. He said this was a Hazard/Perry thread.

Check the thread title.

Not trying to being a jerk, ladies and gents, but the staff is making a push to keep things on-topic and keep conversations from getting derailed like they have in the past.

Quote:Rule 6
Please keep all threads ON TOPIC at all times. Any excessive attempt to "troll" or get a subject off topic will result in a warning. Any attempt to stay off topic after the warning will result in a suspension.
hitter Wrote:I heard the same thing. I also heard that a young big girl from the 53 district I think May be at hazard next year

I could see a certain young big girl from the 53rd at Hazard next year it makes a lot of sense. But probably 50/50 it happens. Hazard will have a lot of new faces it sounds like.
Hey fellow bull dog fans , please remember that bringing in outside talent is a double edge sword ! U may have one kid out of ten that is worth the risk, but these kids usually have baggage ! Not being happy it's usually not the child it's the parents who are the problems most of the time! So having a good bunch of girls a lot of times, you usually have parents that stay out of the way of the coaches, an remember every bodies little Susie can be a superstar , u have to have players willing to play hard an do all the small stuff, someone has to rebound an play defense !! Everybody can't be a creech!!
Being a bulldog is tuff! Everyone wants to win yesterday! We have good bunch of girls!! We have really good center , an a fantastic point guard with 5 or 6!other girls who can develop together an build a team! Give our girls two more years an will be the elite team everyone wants! Taking short cuts may help for year but not in the long run!!!
cj2561 Wrote:are you sure about that. because it come out of her mouth. she is just using Napier to get playing time this year, because she is going to hazard in high school.

I heard today that there might be some other girl from PCC going to be at Hazard next year.

If she is set on going to Hazard...How come she played at PCC this year? Why didn't she go ahead and play there this year or did she not get asked?
Glory Days Wrote:If she is set on going to Hazard...How come she played at PCC this year? Why didn't she go ahead and play there this year or did she not get asked?

because she go to R.W. Combs, you can't go to a Perry Co. school and play for the city school.
Doesn't the girls playing there now go to r w combs too? I think she does .
hillbilly cat Wrote:Doesn't the girls playing there now go to r w combs too? I think she does .

Hayley go to Walkertown now.
[quote=cj2561]are you sure about that. because it come out of her mouth. she is just using Napier to get playing time this year, because she is going to hazard in high school.

I heard today that there might be some other girl from PCC going to be at Hazard next
As long as the children all happy that is all that should matter!!😀
I think there will be 2 or 3 that goes from perry to hazard next year. The Caudill girl has been at walker town all year this year and ci was right sturgill didn't want to go to walker town she wanted to finish up at rw since she just had one more year. I'm hearing a 50-50 chance a girl from the 56 district might transfer
If Pcc is lucky an pulls off a trip to the sweet 16! A lot of these rumors will go away !
Thats only way haz ever win anything with players they recruit from out in county. Or other counties. They have never won anything with kids from within hazard.
I'am a bulldog fan an let's not disrespect the blue an gold, they have been many fantastic players at hazard over the years!!!