Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016/17 14th Region
Perry Central looked like the best team to me with Knott not far behind. I'd be surprised if anyone else is in the mix, unless there are some upsets.
[Image:

]

What could have been bolz? Ole fatpat heard the Creek has about dried up. I guess Lotts Creek will always have last year's All A and thoughts of what could have been? Ole fatpat had thoughts of what could have been last week when KFC ran out of mash taters, wowza!

#creekrunningthroughhindmanfullforcebaby More mash taters please!!!
Thank goodness for Mrs. king and Calvin Trent. What's the saying? "If you can't beat em', fire their coach".
Cordia still have all the boys or is a lot moving back home
Seen Rod at Food City last night....told me he wasn't going anywhere!
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:Seen Rod at Food City last night....told me he wasn't going anywhere!

Was he working there?
Knott county board and superintendent doing everything they can so cordia don't beat knott this year. Sounds like perry county board not wanting to sign reciprocal agreement with hazard because of one or two students
if they don't reach an agreement, what happens? I was told it was about state funding. Does Knott and cordia have this type of agreement.
Passtheball Wrote:if they don't reach an agreement, what happens? I was told it was about state funding. Does Knott and cordia have this type of agreement.

Knott and cordia are in the same school district!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Was he working there?

[Image:

]

#cakeforeveryonebolz More mash taters please!!!
Jackson Wrote:Cordia will be better without Rhodes if the kids stay. He is a great recruiter, but not a very good coach.

what the **** are you smoking. if cordia would have another coach, they would not have won the all A this year. think about this, he is the only boy coach in the 14th region with a state title.
cj2561 Wrote:what the **** are you smoking. if cordia would have another coach, they would not have won the all A this year. think about this, he is the only boy coach in the 14th region with a state title.

A state title that dose not mean anything. The All A is just another mid season tournament.
True wouldn't really call is big state title when it's all A I mean buckhorn has won it a lot schools in Floyd county has won it it's not that big an rod might not be going anywhere but he for sure isn't gonna be the coach next year that's already done deal
Football1245 Wrote:True wouldn't really call is big state title when it's all A I mean buckhorn has won it a lot schools in Floyd county has won it it's not that big an rod might not be going anywhere but he for sure isn't gonna be the coach next year that's already done deal

Dilce Combs not Buckhorn!
Wasn't he the coach
Well if he was the coach than buckhorn won not dilce combs A coach is a coach but a coach doesn't control what the kids really do every moment they might draw this an that up but 75% of time it's really just the thinking an talent of the ball players rod can't coach that's simple he got threw out of at least 5 games last year an they didn't even have full season schedule an ome or 2 games were grade school
Football1245 Wrote:Well if he was the coach than buckhorn won not dilce combs A coach is a coach but a coach doesn't control what the kids really do every moment they might draw this an that up but 75% of time it's really just the thinking an talent of the ball players rod can't coach that's simple he got threw out of at least 5 games last year an they didn't even have full season schedule an ome or 2 games were grade school

???? I can't make heads or tails out of the above statement.
Easy Wind Wrote:???? I can't make heads or tails out of the above statement.
Wayya mean?
Bulldogs all the way!!
Dont sleep on Powell Co if Im hearing the facts out of stanton 3 transfers all from southwestern. Dont know if thats true but if it is they may be the team to beat.