Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Predictions
easternky Wrote:IS IT TRUE? Just heard today from an old Bulldog that we have lost Thorn and Higg back to KCC. I guess fatpat was right all along. To guarantee a kid a starting position on the number one team in the region, well you cant blame her. It may not be as bad for us as some may think. We still have five to eight girls that can play together, be successful and be good team players. Focus on our own.

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!!!
hitter Wrote:I was wondering if there was any truth to profit not being happy at perry and going to leave. I think its going to be hard for her to get eligible anyway because I think jbs will have a girls basketball team and that was the best shot she had at getting eligible without moving

My nephew goes to PCC an he had a class with her today, so I guess that was just a rumor or wishful thinking on someone's part. Who knows!
It would make more sense for her to be a Cougar than drive all the way to PCC, but I'm sure she has good reason. I hope it works out for her.
easternky Wrote:IS IT TRUE? Just heard today from an old Bulldog that we have lost Thorn and Higg back to KCC. I guess fatpat was right all along. To guarantee a kid a starting position on the number one team in the region, well you cant blame her. It may not be as bad for us as some may think. We still have five to eight girls that can play together, be successful and be good team players. Focus on our own.

Are you saying KCC is the No. 1 team now? You had Hazard as No. 1 earlier.
Maybe not , KCC has a bunch of really good players, but two left an came back, that's a recipe for trouble , a lot of those other girls may not want them back!
I think just looking at talent KCC and Us are the two with the most. It concerns me that we are so young. I also think KCC has more depth than any of us. Does anybody know for sure if the two Knott girls and Sturgill are in or out? That would affect my opinion of the #1 and #2 ranked teams.
Us Cougars fans will just sit back and watch u guys argue while we just slip right on it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
hillbilly cat Wrote:Maybe not , KCC has a bunch of really good players, but two left an came back, that's a recipe for trouble , a lot of those other girls may not want them back!

Just to set record straight Kamryn Thornsberry has been and is still enrolled in Knott County Schools, She did play summer ball with Hazard, rules were followed to the T. and she is enrolled at KCC. Kam is a 4.0 Student, always has been ...Education is her main objective!
I'm glad you set the record straight that she wasn't loyal to her team, things didn't work out - so she didn't enroll at Hazard. Sure while the rules "allow" you to play with anyone in the Summer - it sends a signal to the school that you are enrolled in but not competing for that you're not really concerned about them..
ProudPanther Wrote:I'm glad you set the record straight that she wasn't loyal to her team, things didn't work out - so she didn't enroll at Hazard. Sure while the rules "allow" you to play with anyone in the Summer - it sends a signal to the school that you are enrolled in but not competing for that you're not really concerned about them..

Loyalty goes both ways. When assistant coach blames one player for getting them beat in regional tournament, a 16 year old wonders where her coach's loyalty is. I'm glad you know so much about this situation, just hope it ever happens to one of yours. Prayers tor you and yours.
No disrespect to the child, I want her play an enjoy the experience , but kids can be mean an cruel , an there very may well be girls who say something to her, I hope not because I know all she wants to do is play an have fun!
It's not the child's fault. The parents have to explain all things aren't fair. And you can't run away from every situation that isn't comfortable. Accepting criticism and using it to make you better is what should be emphasized. It's not being disloyal for an assistant coach to say something negative to a player. it might be something that could have been said better, but she didn't abandon her coaches during the Summer - she abandoned her teammates.
We've got to stop trying to get kids from other schools to come here for basketball or softball for that matter. Look at what summer ball has done already. Every minute the transfers were on the floor took time away from kids who have been here and are staying here. Coach Brashear please fix this ,,,,,before we end up on probation. I heard the parent of the kid who left was planning to call the KHSAA today.
Wow seems to be a lot of feathers ruffled on here ! Why don't you all find something else to talk about other than a child, I mean really it's time to get a life! I'm sure she isn't the only child who has ever transferred or attempted to transfer schools. Time to move on to something else .
perfection Wrote:Wow seems to be a lot of feathers ruffled on here ! Why don't you all find something else to talk about other than a child, I mean really it's time to get a life! I'm sure she isn't the only child who has ever transferred or attempted to transfer schools. Time to move on to something else .

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/18puep.jpg]

More mash taters please!!!
Well with school back in session, who ended up where? I don't think we have any new Lady Cougars. Latest shocker I've heard is that JBS may not have a team. Is this true?
1 KCC
2 hazard
3 owlsey
4 Leslie
5 Lcc
7 Pcc
On paper I think Knott has to be the favorite. Leslie and Powell return several kids that have a lot of tournament experience. Hazard returns several kids which usually helps, Perry adding Proffit makes them a contender.. I think the 54th will be the toughest district. Got to throw Owlsey in there too Gibson is a beast..
[Image: http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2012/01/28...nfie-1.jpg] Bolz,CT and Bopo have done it baby! Honeycutt asked for a big bonfire to celebrate football win and get everybody ready for the Ladypat high voltage tour! Ole Fatpat wants to welcome all 14th region schools to the bonfire to kick it off straight up baby! Location:Trail ride Time: All night long #youhadmeatsmores More mash taters please!!!
Saw PCC play a scrimmage tonight the really looked good
The season will tell but with Proffitt And Hall playing I think PCC has to be the top team in the region
Big Hammer Wrote:The season will tell but with Proffitt And Hall playing I think PCC has to be the top team in the region

[Image:

]

#jadatrainisoncruisecontrol More mash taters please!!!