Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AB Combs Best Team In The Mountains?
23mj23 Wrote:belfry got beat by like 15 by them they cant handle ab...johnson central was down 11 until 3 of ab's starters fouled out they cant handle ab...pikeville got killed by ab
pikeville never played ab
but they will get killed by them
well we will have 2 see about that..they are playin tommorow at betsy layne
i kno
23 mj 23- pikeville beat A.B... what now?
we came from 18 down in the 4th quarter to tie it...we beat besty layne yall got killed by them...i dont care to tell you who i am i was #33...you all only had to triple team me the whole game and i still had 15 on u all...we will play u all anytime anywhere
well not saying that u did hardly anthing. and no triple team. didnt need to. undefeated? pshh
pikeville played bad against betsy layne
betsy layne didnt play very good against ab.
u lost.
weve beat betsy layne TWICE now...i kno yall did...the whole game u had 1 person in front of me 1 on my back and 1 to the side...we played bad against u...u seen wat happened at the end thats how we play
Get back on topic
we are...we are talkin about ab combs
23mj23 Wrote:we are...we are talkin about ab combs

Yep! How they got beat! LOL!
OffTheHook Wrote:Yep! How they got beat! LOL!

:Clap:
23mj23 Wrote:weve beat betsy layne TWICE now...i kno yall did...the whole game u had 1 person in front of me 1 on my back and 1 to the side...we played bad against u...u seen wat happened at the end thats how we play

Well when the maldonado kid went out of the game in the third quarter BL was down by about 4 when he came back in there was 4:08 left to go in the fourth and he scored 14 points when he came back in.

A.B. got beat by Pikeville because the refs wouldnt let you go over the back and do what ever you wanted to do.
panther- Wrote:well not saying that u did hardly anthing. and no triple team. didnt need to. undefeated? pshh
pikeville played bad against betsy layne
betsy layne didnt play very good against ab.
u lost.
\

Lets not make excuses. Just face it. Pikeville has problems beating BL.
The_Pistol Wrote:\

Lets not make excuses. Just face it. Pikeville has problems beating BL.
lets just face...betsy layne got dominated by ab combs and pikeville beat them
The_Pistol Wrote:Well when the maldonado kid went out of the game in the third quarter BL was down by about 4 when he came back in there was 4:08 left to go in the fourth and he scored 14 points when he came back in.

A.B. got beat by Pikeville because the refs wouldnt let you go over the back and do what ever you wanted to do.

Pikeville beat them.
BL didnt. Simple as that and the refs were against us during the BL game? youre looking for an excuse
Refs were against you it was 26-0 before you all even scored i dont think the refs have anything to do with it. The fouls were even. Bl will play you all anytime you want and beat you all like they always do.
The_Pistol Wrote:Refs were against you it was 26-0 before you all even scored i dont think the refs have anything to do with it. The fouls were even. Bl will play you all anytime you want and beat you all like they always do.
ok seein that betsy layne has only beat them once this year...good one pistol boy
panther2 Wrote:ok seein that betsy layne has only beat them once this year...good one pistol boy

They have been beating them every year in AAU since they was 9 years old.
The_Pistol Wrote:They have been beating them every year in AAU since they was 9 years old.
this post is about jr high ball not aau
I think this thread has came to an end. There is nothing being posted about the original thread topic. It has been reduce to snide remarks and putting down teams. If anyone has an issue with the thread closing feel free to PM me and we can discuss it further.